37

Han Yeri’s

It’s been three days since the last time I saw Seungyoun. I was at the school, waiting for Eunsang and Dohyon since we will skip class to check the locked room in the end of the garden.

“Yeri Noona” I look at my back and I saw Dohyon and Eunsang

“I know three rooms that are locked here” Dohyon said

“Let’s go” Eunsang said. We went to the garden, I was scared since we went to the garden.

Dohyon lead us to the old building he found when he was new at school. He said he heard voices there but he is scared to approach by himself so he ignored it never came back there.

We finally reach our destination, We found the building that was all covered with plants and tall grass. I looked at Dohyon and Eunsang. They’re both looking at me, waiting for my signal. I nod to them.

We went to the second floor. It has 3 doors. We tried the key on the first door but the key didn’t work so we try the next door. We are all scared, I know it.

The key work, Dohyon look at me. He is scared. I held his hand while we watch Eunsang open the door. We are amaze when we saw the room. It was clean. You will never thought that this building will have this nice and clean room since It looks like the building is not used for a long period of time.

After entering the room, I stop holding Dohyon’s hand and I locked the door, In case someone tries to open it we will be warned. We all scanned the room to have any idea who in our school is staying here. I opened the first door, It was a bathroom. And the last door, I open the door and enter, I was shocked when I saw the pictures hanging in the wall. It was Shin-ae and m...me?

It was me? My stolen pictures in and out of my classroom. I was scared when I saw a picture of me hugging Seungyoun, It was the time when Taera died. I never felt scared in my life. I gulped and landed in my knees. I’m scared, what if I’m the next target? what if they kill me? I’m scared.

Eunsang and Dohyon approach me in the room. They are taken aback too when they saw the pictures. Eunsang pats my back to calm me down. In the middle of calming myself, We heard the twisting sound of the door knob. Dohyon, Eunsang and I hide under the bed. It was two bed. Dohyon hide in the first bed while Eunsang and I hide under the second bed.

The guy walk inside the room. I can tell it was a guy because of the shoes he was wearing. The guy went to the first bed. He lay himself in the bed. I can’t see his face.

“Come closer to me, He could see you there” Eunsang whispered.

It was close. I think there is no gap between us? I don’t want to look at him so I look in his chin and the last thing I knew, I fell asleep.

I open my eyes and yawn. I stop when I saw Eunsang. He is sleeping, I feel bad when I notice I was using his arm as a pillow. I remember wishing to see him this close and I finally see him this close but the thing is, that was before. That was the time, I like him a lot.

I look at his close eyes. It was beautiful. He looks really calm and lovely even with his eyes close. His nose is really pretty. I stopped scanning his face and I don’t know why my eyes are focused on his lips. It look so soft, I bit my lower lip and slowly went near him.

QKWNDJSJSJAJSJ I panick when I saw he opened his eyes. I try getting up, I forgot I was under the bed so I hit my head in the bed. I can see he is flustered and confused.