29

Han Yeri’s

It’s been a week since the trip but everything is still fresh from my mind. Seungyoun and I didn’t spoke to each other. It was tearing my heart.

It was a washday, I was wearing my brown dress. I was too lazy to pick my outfit today.

Taera and I went to the cafeteria to buy our cartoned milk. After that we went to a vacant seat and drink our milk.

“Do you wanna go with me today? I’ll be buying lipstick today” She asked but I ignore her.

I scattered my eyes, I tap the top of the cartoned milk as I scan the cafeteria. Seungyoun is not here, I sighed.

“Are you okay? do you wanna go in the basement?” She asked, I nodded at her and we went to the basement.

I look at Taera, I was following her from behind. I really don’t know why I don’t speak that much with her, am I really jealous of her? Is she the reason why seungyoun is avoiding me?

We finally reached the basement. Taera opened the door, she went inside and I followed her inside.

Taera waved her hands to the guys in the couch. I looked at the boys who’s sitting in the couch. It was Seungyoun with my brother, they’re playing some video games.

Seungyoun noticed our existence, he finally remove his attention to the video and he glanced to our direction. He is emotionless.

Taera went beside my brother, she clings into him as if someone would take him. I sit to the single chair next to Seungyoun. He was focus again in his game.

After minutes the game ended. My brother and 5aera was flirting to each other next to Seungyoun. I secretly glance at Seungyoun, his face looks like he is annoyed. I remembered, Taera was his girl after all so who would not be annoyed if his girl is flirting with a guy next to him.

“Stupid yeri” I said to myself.

I was startled when Seungyoun stand from his seat and said “Go get a room”

After that he left, I sigh. I was right, he was annoyed because of her. He was jealous. It was heart wrenching pain for me.

I went outside the room. Seungyoun was there, he is smoking. He looked at me but then he avoided eye contact, he continued his business.

“You should stop using that” I finally blurt it out, i really thought I would just stand here and look at him smoking.

No response, he continued to smoke. It was pissing me off. I went to him and I snatch the cigarette in his mouth. I threw it in the floor and step on it.

“stop” he said

“you should be the one who should stop” I said

“don’t cross the line yeri” he said. I was stopped, he was the one who crossed the line.

he was trying to pull another stick of cigarette but again I snatched it and threw it in the floor.  I held his hand with my hand. I was happy because I was able to touch him like this.

“Why are you like this yeri?” he asked with his annoyed tone.

“I should be the one asking you that” I said. again, I got no response. It was really making me reach my limit. Minutes passed but he was quiet. I really can’t understand and I know a tear would escape my eyes.

I went next to his ear and whisperer “You don’t miss me”, after that I looked at him and wait for his reaction.

I got no reaction, his eyes was staring at me. His eyes looks like he was able to kill me at this moment.

“We're so different” he said. It broke my heart into pieces. I removed my hands into his hand and left.

I finally reached the gate of the school. I don’t have a class today since there's a event. I run outside the school. My heart is hurt. It was bleeding. His words stabbed me in my heart. Tears starts rolling down in my cheeks. Why do I like jerks I asked myself as I run through the street.

Yesterday really hurt me so bad. My heart was really crying. I didn’t go with Taera today. I don’t hate her, It’s just being with her makes me sad.

I went to the cafeteria with Dongpyo. It’s been awhile since we hangout, he was busy with his studies. After buying some foods, we saw dohyon eating alone so we decided to eat with dohyon.

“Why are you here alone?” Dongpyo asked

“Hyeongjunie hyung is busy with Eunsang” Dohyon replied as he munch his food

“By the way hyung, did you see the hottest issue in the portal? I mean the account?” Dohyon asked

Dongpyo looked at me confused, I looked at dohyon and he looked at me.

“Do you know it noona?” He asked

“No” I shortly replied

“Shin-ae account was tagged into a new post from a dummy account, A lot of student saw it and Seungwoo hyung was trying to find who was the owner of the account” Dohyon explained.

I looked at Dongpyo, he looked confused. I don’t know but I’m really suspecting Dongpyo since from the start, he was really suspicious.

“Why Seungwoo trying to find the account?” Dongpyo asked

“because the account posted that the killer wasn’t Hangyul hyung and the account posted that he will reveal all the secrets of the school” he said

“but how did you know my brother was trying to look for the owner of that account?” I asked

“because I heard him talking to Junho with Wooseok hyung” Dohyon said

“Junh----”

I was interrupted when I guy from the distance shouted, “Taera and Seungyoun was having affair and Taera was having a fight with Seungwoo’s fan”

Everyone starts to leave the cafeteria. I looked at Dongpyo, he send me a signal that we should go and see it.

I glanced at Dohyon, he was looking at me while chewing his food. still a baby. Still innocent, he should stay here.

“You should continue eating” I said as I pat his hair, he nodded and continued to eat.

Dongpyo and I went to the scene. Everyone was looking at her.