12

Han Yeri’s POV

The class was finally dismissed.

I stretched my arm and I sighed.

“Can I have my pen back?”

I looked at Dongpyo

“Yes, thank you for letting me borrow this” I said and handed the pen I borrowed.

I looked in front of me. I saw Taera putting her things in her bag.

I did the same thing. After putting her things, she left.

‘Should I follow her or I shouldn't?’ I ask myself.

I think I should follow her, I want to know what's her relationship with Seungyoun.

I was about to left the room when someone grab me from behind. I look at the guy who grabe me.

“Did you already got an answer to my question earlier? Junho asked

“Junho, let me go” I said, I scanned the hallway. She’s still there walking

“No. Please go out with me” He said

“Junho please let me go” I begged

“No---”

“No! I'll go with Yohan. Stop bothering me” I said

He finally let go of my hand. I scanned the hallway again but she's not there anymore. I sighed in frustration and starts to walk out of the room.

I lost her. great Junho.

I looked for her everywhere but I couldn't find her. I went to the Room where we eat and to the basement but they're not there.

Where did you go Taera and Seungyoun?

My hope starts to vanished. I went to garden, I just want to reduce this stress I'm in right now.

I was about to go inside but I saw a familiar figures that stops me from entering. It was taera and seungyoun. I tiptoe and went to the area that I can clearly hear them but they can't completely notice my existence. I went to the bush behind them, I crawl silently.

“What do you mean?” It was seungyoun

“Let's break ” she said

break up? so they're in a relationship? She is with my brother then she completely toying him?

“No. Why do you want to break up with me? Give me a valid reason” He asked

“I don't want you anymore”

“But why? I did all of what you said and I gave you all the things you want”

“I love Seungwoo. I really love him, I don't want to lose him” She said

Seungyoun laugh at her.

“You'll lose him if he find out that you're making out with his best friend”

Wait? So she has an affair?

She went speechless.

“Even if I lose him just because of that I'll accept that. I don't want to be with you”

“What?! No. You don't want to be with me? Your reason to that is because you don't want to lose him?” He asked

“I know something that can completely change your mind” He said

There is a moment of silence. I peeked at them. I saw seungyoun and Taera kissing. Seungyoun stop kissing her and scanned the room if someone is watching, he was about to look at my area but someone grab me.

I was startled when someone grab my hands and covered my mouth.

“I love you” Seungyoun said

“I love you too”

What the heck? That's fast. Her mind change because he kissed her? What the freaking fudge

After a few minutes. I felt the man who grab me from behind remove his hand from my mouth.

“They left”

his voice. I know him.

“Stop interfering in someone's life. Don't tell anyone of what you have seen and heard” He added

I look at him. I was right he was Eunsang.

My heart starts to beat faster. Our face is really close. His eyes met mine. I scanned his faced, I end up looking at his lips.

This soft lips, I want to touch them with my lips---What the heck are u thinking Yeri!?!?!?

“Yeri?”

I was startled when he called me. I left his lips and look at his eyes instead

“Yes?” I said

“Let's go to the basement, they're all waiting there” He said and grab my wrist

We went to the basement and I saw the members are gathering there. 4 unfamiliar faces was also there. No one noticed Eunsang and I existence.

I saw Taera clinging into my brother's arm. this bitch is bitching, I know my brother is annoying but he doesn't  deserve to be cheated.

“This is Sohye, Sejeong, Wonyoung and Dohyon” My brother point at those people.

“Why are they here?” Wooseok asked

“A new recruited member for our Group” My brother said.

Yohan noticed my existence and pat his side

“Sit here” he said

All the attention was finally on us. Great Yohan, great.

I made my way to the seat beside him. As I seat on the sit, I saw Junho grab his bag and left.

“That psychopath needs to get beating again, doesn't he know we gather here for the contest? That psychopath doesn't want to graduate right?” Seungyoun said

“You're right Hyung” Eunsang answer and smirk

They both laugh. this is awkward gosh.

I felt a hand snaked to my shoulder. I look at the guy beside me. this feels awkward.

“You're my baby now” he said and put his chin on my shoulder.

“I'm yours” he whispered in my ear.

His voice sends chills to my spine. what he mean by that?