Kim Taehyung

You headed towards the table and sat next to Yoongi. You smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Been busy?" He asked.

"Not really." You replied with a smile.

Jin took the place right next to you placing a bowl of fried chicken in between the table and a bottle of Soju in between him and you.

You avoided eye contact with Jimin who was sitting right opposite of you and you could feel he was looking at you.

Boys were talking about their work, their schedules, and how they are divided into various units. You were just listening to them and eating your dinner and sipping soju.

You were on your third bottle when a hand grabbed it.

"You are going to get drunk." Said Yoongi concerned.

"I am fine."

"Sojimi, I think it's enough."

"Come on, as I said I am fine." You said a little irritated.

Nobody said a word but Jin nodded at Yoongi and he let go of the bottle. You have filled your glass again when Jungkook asked "what did you do all day?"

"Went out, did some work at the internet cafe, had breakfast alone, skipped lunch, worked on a project, slept, and here I am at dinner." You said stuffing your face with a chicken leg.

"I think you should take it easy, Sojimi," Hobi said looking at you disgusted.

"That's how I eat, sue me." You replied and everyone started laughing.

Looking at you, Yoongi got up and said " you know I'll call it a day. Good night."

You held his hand the moment he turned making him turn "stay." You said.

"You are drunk. You should sleep too." He said and went to his room.

You looked at Jin and pout "Do I look drunk Jinnie?"

"Aigoo, that's my cue." He got up started to clean the table.

"Hey, stop. No. Sit. Talk." You exclaimed but others started to get up too. Slowly, Hobi, Namjoon, Jungkook, Jin left, leaving you with Jimin and Taehyung.

You looked at Jimin and took the final sip of the bottle. Jimin smiled and kept his eyes on you.

"You stop. Okay. You don't." You said making Jimin laugh. "Let me take you to your room at least."

"No!" You exclaimed. "I can." You said and got up, moved a little, and was about to slip when Taehyung came out of nowhere and held you. Jimin came to hold you too when you pushed both of them away and started to walk. Jimin nodded at Taehyung knowing that she will keep falling and will not let anyone help until he is around so he left. Taehyung who walked beside you to catch you anytime you stumble finally caught hold of you again and got annoyed as he was scared of you to get hurt. He then lifts you in his arms and walks into your room and place you carefully on your bed.

"Now you are better." He said.

You closed your eyes as you were not feeling well but you felt the warmth leaving you held his hand. "Stay" you murmured.

Tae smiled a little but kissed you on your forehead. You let go of his hand and all you could hear was the door lock and switch turning off. You suddenly felt a blanket on you and an arm around you and you felt comfortable with the warmth.

You turned to see the face of the person hugging you, you saw a prince, an angel, a gorgeous boy looking at you. You were too drunk to figure out who exactly he was.

You smiled at him and he smiled at you. You moved a little closer for the warmth. Your body was almost pressing against him. He pushed a strand of your hair back of your ear and lifted your chin so that you could face him but instead of looking at him, you closed your eyes. He placed a gentle kiss on your lips and you could feel fireworks inside of you. You couldn't resist him so you kissed him back.

He pulled you a little away and whispered against your lips "You are drunk, Sojimi. We probably shouldn't do this."

You were out of your sense so you just answered "Prince." He chuckled and stated, "You are cute."

You were too comfortable with the warmth that you haven't felt before. You turned in your sleep and felt a strong arm cuddling you. You felt peaceful and you drifted off.

***********************************

You opened your eyes in the morning but the light was too bright for you. You rubbed your eyes to help them adjust to the light when you heard a soft snore. Your eyes went wide when you saw Taehyung sleeping next to you and you kicked him which startled him that he fell from the bed.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" you exclaimed.

He rubbed his eyes and got up rubbing his back " woh! you were drunk last night so I carried you here and this is how you say thank you?"

"It's not like I lived 2 blocks away. Also, you could have gone back to your room instead of staying."

He huffed "you told me to stay."

"I WAS DRUNK" You glared at him

"THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE." He glared back.

You both jumped when you heard a knock at the door. Taehyung opened the door to see Jin standing outside and looked shocked to see Taehyung in "What are you doing here? What just happened?" He let himself in to analyze the situation.

You shook your head and got up. "Nothing happened. I was just too shocked to see Taehyung in my bed."

Jin's eyes went wide "What?!"

"As I said nothing happened. We were too drunk so we shared a bed" rolled your eyes.

Jin turned around to face Tae so he quickly added "I was just helping her hyung."

Jin sighed "breakfast is ready if anyone cares to have it." and left the room.

You looked at Tae and said "what are you waiting for? Get out!" Tae rushed out and you slammed the door. You went to freshen up and got ready for breakfast and meanwhile sensed that you overreacted in the morning. TaeTae was trying to help you. He is a good boy. You remembered how safe you felt yesterday. You haven't had this much drink in the years you have been away from home. You were always on edge and your guards up. It felt good to loosen up.

You walked in to have breakfast and suddenly the chatter died. You took your place and saw everyone looking at you. Again you were in the spot and you hated it. You murmured "What did I do now?" within your teeth which only Yoongi caught.

"I told you you'll get drunk." scolded Yoongi.

"It was like ages that I had drinks. Plus you guys are around what's the big deal." You exclaimed.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and started having his food without saying a word. You sighed and started having yours too. Jimin looked at you from time to time and smiled. Hobi, Jin, and Namjoon started talking about the next photoshoot they have. Taehyung and Jungkook were busy with their phones. When suddenly Jungkook looked up "Sojimi, you went out without a cover?"

You looked up from your breakfast annoyed "What are you talking about?" You asked Jungkook.

"You are on the news." He placed his phone in the center of the table for everyone to see.

"What?!" You exclaimed.