Lost

"I'm okay." You got up with the help of Yoongi supporting you.

"What's going on?" He looked at you and then looked at Jungkook who was close behind you.

"Nothing, we just fought over Battle Field and I don't want to talk to Jungkook." You replied trying to keep Jungkook out of the conversation.

"Okay," Yoongi replied but for some reason, you were felt that he wasn't convinced.

You quickly went to your room and closed the door.

You looked around the beautiful room that the boys have decorated for you but it was too late. Now is the time to let go. You need to leave before something bad happens. You quickly packed your bags and decided to leave. This time you can't leave without an explanation. You need to tell them something.

You tore a piece of paper from your dairy and wrote a letter to them.

My Dear Boys,

I am leaving. I will find a place of my own. Thanks to you all I never get to spend my savings. I am leaving behind the beautiful gifts that you gave and it does not mean I do not appreciate them. It's just that I want to be self-reliant and you guys just pamper me too much. Also, I realised that you guys have grown. Now you are not boys but men. My brain took a while to process that. We all definitely cannot live under the same roof. I would like to work and do something for myself. I know the media is searching for me and I will find a way don't worry. I just want to tell you that I love you guys so much and I would always cheer for you. After all, I am the very first Army.

Do not try to search for me. I am fine but all I need right now is to leave.

Take Care

Sojimi

You wrote the letter and reviewed and then placed it near the nightstand. You waited for it to get dark and you slowly sneaked out of the house and took the road to nowhere.

You walked for a while till you started feeling cold and tired. You looked around to see unknown people passing through. Nobody could see your face because of the mask you wore but you felt sad and helpless. The feeling that no one is there for you crept into you the way you first left your house and moved to an entirely new place. Coming back was hard and knowing things will be fine you started looking for a place to crash.

~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~

"Yoongi Hyung!" Jungkook was banging on the closed door of the studio. "Hyung, I feel hungry."

Yoongi opened the door and stepped outside. "What do you want to eat?"

"I made some jajangmyeon and I want you to eat with me."

"I thought you were hungry."

"I am and so are you hyung."

Yoongi smiled at Jungkook and was so warmed by his kind gesture that he just nods. He just hadn't had anything except some juice which is why he was in the kitchen and bumped into Sojimi. He suddenly remembered her trembling lips. He always liked her but with the guys around, he never got to tell her how he feels. He thought of calling her for food.

"Sojimi must be hungry. Let's call her too." Yoongi suggested and Jungkook nodded and went to call her.

Jin, Namjoon, Hobi, Taehyung and Jimin started to arrive one by one and Yoongi started to add more noodles to the bowl since everyone will be now having dinner together.

"Today was a hectic day." One of the five declared and they all went to freshen up. Jungkook returned consumed in his thoughts.

"Hyung, Sojimi isn't opening up the door."

"She must be sleeping but she needs to eat. You call her again and if not then open up the door and wake her up."

"But what if she... Okay, I'll see."

Jungkook again started calling her while others started to gather up on the table.

Yoongi quickly placed the food in between the table and set the plates for everyone. They started to discuss work when Jungkook runs in with the piece of paper.

"Sojimi, Sojimi..."

"What happened?" They all stood up at the same time.

"She is gone. It's all my fault." Jungkook handed over the paper to Jin and crouched down holding his head.

Jin read the paper and passed it on to others. Jin sat down thinking while others took turns to read the letter and lastly when Yoongi read it he placed the paper on the table looking at Jin.

"What happened? Where did we go wrong?"

Jimin went to help Jungkook up as he was mumbling "it's my fault."

"It's not your fault Jungkookah." Jimin patted his back to calm him.

"I'll be back." Namjoon got up.

"Where are you going?" Worried Hobi asked.

"To find her. We can't blame ourselves every time she decides to run away. We love her and we don't deserve this." Namjoon was angry and he rushed outside when Yoongi joined. "Let me drive you."

Others sat there with food on the table but everyone blaming themselves for pushing themselves on her to accept their love.

~~~~~~Sojimi~~~~~~~

You found a hotel where you could crash for a cheaper price so you went in and they asked for ID. You realized you can't give them your identity.

You rushed out and found yourself lost and hungry and scared. Maybe Seoul is not for you. Not anymore.

You left your phone behind and now you are not sure what to do.

You sat down at the corner of the road and started crying. All you could think of is somewhere warm.

You saw many people and vehicles passing by. You wanted to see the boys again but you told them not to search for you.

You took off your mask as you were suddenly suffocated by the thoughts. Some of them were unpleasant. You looked around for help but got scared every time an unknown guy comes along. You needed help but you were too scared to trust people. You made a mistake.

You started thinking about the warm hugs Jin and Hobi gave, the smile on Taehyung's face, fighting over video games with Jungkook, talking to namjoon and yoongi, making fun of Jimin with the others for having chairs as enemies. They are your comfort and you left them because they loved you more than you expect them to. Just because you don't have to make a choice. How selfish you are. You started sobbing again.

Suddenly a car pulled in front of you with a loud screeching sound. You looked up to see what happened. Your vision was too blurry with the tears you had in your eyes. You rubbed your eyes to clear out your sight.

"Sojimi?!"