Trey - 96 hours

I saw Brooklyn standing in a corner by herself singing. She looked so beautiful.
Alright. Now is your time. Shake off the nerves and just go do it.

I walked over to her trying to avoid all the dancing people. I stood behind her watching her sway back and forth to the song. I wanted nothing more than to grab her around the waist and sway along with her. I have to do this. I tapped on her back.

She turned around and a beautiful smile came on her face.

"Trey you came!" Her eyes sparkled

I had to fight the urge to just grab and kiss her. She was so cute.

I smiled back at her. " I have something for you" I pulled the rose from out behind me. She gasped

"Trey that's so pretty. "

She looked up and we stared into eachothers eyes .

"Thanks"

"You're welcome"

She played with the rose while I thought of something to say.

" Well I guess I'll let you get to the party." She said. Then she started to walk away from me.
Think Trey ! Think!

"BROOKLYN WAIT! "I yelled gaining me stares from other people

She turned around looking alarmed. I walked over to her and grabbed her arm.

" Don't go."

"But Trey..."

"Brooklyn listen." I said cutting her off. " I....I like you ok. The moment you spilled your breakfast on me I knew I liked you. And I just had to see you again and when I found out you and Sasha were friends I saw my opportunity. So here I am taking it. I know we don't know eachother and I know we will only have a limited time together, but I wanna get to know you."

She stared at me her eyes wide. Then the next thing I know her lips are on mine. They were soft. She pulled away quickly looking away from me. I put my hand on her chin and turned her face towards mine. I pulled her face towards mine and softly put my lips on hers. I moved my hands down to her waist wrapping my arms around her. She put her hands around my neck. The song I'll be home for Christmas came on. She started to sway and hum the song. I broke the kiss and hugged her swaying along with her. I closed my eyes enjoying being so close to her. I didn't know I could feel this way about someone I had met less than 24 hours ago. Halfway through the song I felt like someone was staring at me. I opened my eyes to find Sasha glaring at me from across the room. She looked furious. I pulled away from Brooklyn.

"Uh...hey let's go outside." I suggested. She looked at me and smirked.

"Ohhhh ok"

She's got the wrong idea but as long as we're moving away from Sasha I dont care.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her out from the party. I went through the back door that lead to the outdoor pool. We went over to the deep end and took off our shoes. She sat down and put her feet in the water. I joined her and she put her head on my shoulder.

" I'm glad I came here for vacation." She said

" I'm glad you came too." She took her head off my shoulder and looked me in the eye.

" So how are we going to make this work?" She asked.

" Honeslty I'm not really sure. I didn't think that far ahead."

" Well maybe thats a good thing. Who knows we might find out that we have nothing in common and end up hating eachother." I laughed

" Now that's a little extreme. But you are right. We should take this one day at a time. What day is your family leaving?"

" My mom and I are leaving the morning of the 27th."

That only gives us four days

" That gives us four days."

" Oh wow." Her face fell. " That's not much time is it huh."

" C'mon girl. Dont have that kind of attitude. We have four days which is a total of um...96 hours."

She laughed

" Im serious! We can make the most out of these four days. Im gonna make it the best four days of your life."

" Oh yeah?" She asked biting her lip

"Mmhmm" I could feel myself starting to get turned on.

" Well then why don't you start the best four days of my life with another kiss." She teased.  I raised an eyebrow at her and grabbed her hand. Then I leaned in and lightly brushed my lips down her neck. Then I brought them back up to her ear causing her to shiver.

"It doesn't start until tomorrow." I whispered in her ear. She pulled away from me and gave me a slight glare.  Then she smiled and put her hands on my arm.

" Well okay if you insist." She said calmly. Then she took her hands off my arm and pushed me into the pool. I was upset. When I came back up to the surface I yelled " ARE YOU GONNA RUIN MY CLOTHES EVERYTIME I SEE YOU?!"

She looked at me with a evil smirk and laughed. " Now we're both wet." She said

I looked at her in shock. " You dirty girl. Come here."
I pulled myself out of the pool but she was smart and knew what I was trying to do.

" Oh hell no!" She yelled and ran from me. I got out and chased her around the pool. She was screaming and I was laughing and it was honestly the most fun I have ever had with a girl. She eventually got tired and surrendered and layed on the cold concrete. I laid down beside her and grabbed her hand.

" Are you sure the best four days of my life haven't started yet?"

I looked at her and laughed " You just want to get that kiss."

" No. Well yes. But what I meant was that this was just really fun and I want this experience to start out the four days."

"Okay fine. This was the start of the four days. I guess that means I have to give you that kiss now huh."

" I think it does" she said smiling. I turned my body towards her and grabbed the back of her neck. Then I pressed my lips onto hers. Ours lips moved in unison almost as if we had done this a thousand times together before. It was amazing. There was something about her that made me wanna go crazy. I just want to get to know her and see what makes her so amazing.

Please universe be on my side. Dont let Sasha ruin this.