Trey - The View

After my night with Brooklyn I wanted to do something special to continue our amazing next few days. I'm not really a creative person, so I was going to go with the basic candle light dinner. I went to some of the boutiques in the resort and got some flowers, sparkling cider, and other things for the evening.

I had also done a little research this morning and found a great Italian restaurant that would deliver our food to the hotel. Of course I didn't ask Brooklyn if she likes Italian food so hopefully this won't end up being a disaster.

It was still early in the afternoon so to pass the time I created a spotify playlist of songs to play throughout the date. As I was making the playlist I realized that I didn't know what kind of music she likes. There was still so much about her that I had to learn. I know there are games out there like 21 questions that are supposed to help with that, so I decided to look some up. I found some good ones online and wrote them on a piece of paper. Then I tore them up into individual slips and folded them up. I found a plastic cup and put them in there. At dinner I'll use these questions so that we can get to know eachother. I threw in a few dirty questions just to make things a little fun.

I sat in my bed watching tv for a couple hours. I was so anxious for our date that I just needed to distract myself. I picked up my phone and saw a message from Brooklyn. It was a mirror picture of her dressed in a white strapless dress. The dress hugged her body so that I could see every curve. I could feel myself getting hot just looking at it.

You may not want to wear that tonight. I texted in response.

She responded quickly

Why not?? I thought I looked good :(
I smiled. She looks hella good

It's just that dinner might get a little messy tonight and I don't want you to ruin your dress.

A little messy? What exactly do you have planned tonight sir ;)

This girl. I thought to myself. Always thinking so dirty. I couldn't help but laugh to myself.

Always gotta think dirty huh girl? Just wear something that won't show stains easily alright?

Okay I can do that....I can't wait to see you.
I smiled

I can't wait to see you either. After I hit send I heard the front door of the suite close.

" Trey!"

Shit

Sasha burst into my room.

" So you got some explaining to do. Tell me why I was minding my own business at the dance last night when all of a sudden I see my brother getting TOO comfortable with my friend." She crossed her arms and looked at me with squinted eyes. I sat up in the bed and sighed.

" Listen sis you really need to chill. You already know that I met her before you guys met so whatchu want me to do about it? I like her and I'm going to see her. As a matter of fact she's going to be here at 7 so don't be here. Now get outta my room."
Sasha opened her mouth like she was about to say something.

" Get. Out." I said to her again. She let out a frustrated groan and walked out my room slamming the door behind her. I smiled putting my hands behind my head resting on the backboard of the bed.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was already five. I decided that I would go ahead and start getting stuff ready for the date.

Our suite had a balcony with a table that looked out onto the mountains. It was a little chilly out so I laid a blanket on one of the chairs just incase she got cold. Then I went in the kitchen got two plates, glasses, and silverware packs provided by the resort. I laid them out hoping that I had created a nice presentation. The set up would be complete later once I light the candles. Now all I had to do was wait for the food and then get dressed.

" Trey" I turned around and Sasha was standing behind me.

" What"

" I'm out. But when I come back she better be gone" She raised an eyebrow

" She'll leave when we're done. If that so happens to be before you come back then cool, if not you'll get over it."

Sasha scowled and rolled her eyes. " Whatever Trey." She turned around and walked out of the suite. I shook my head and turned back to the balcony.

I grabbed my phone and took a picture of the view of the balcony to send to Brooklyn

Look forward to this view all night
Send

A few minutes later her name popped up on my phone

The only view I'm looking forward to seeing tonight is you