Brooklyn - About last night...

Last night was amazing. Trey and I had spent the rest of the party at the pool. Then when it was over he brought me back to my suite and we exchanged numberd. Then he kissed me goodnight on the cheek out of fear that Sasha might be somewhere near. I went to bed that night dreaming of how great my night had been only to wake up the next morning remembering that this happiness wasn't going to last long. We live in two different states and everyone knows long distance just doesn't work.

Chill with the negativity. You just had the best night of my life. Focus on that instead and be present in the now.

I grabbed my phone off  the bedside table to check the time and saw that I had a text from Trey AND Sasha.

Damn

I checked the one from Sasha first.
Hey. Sooo wanna meet up later 2 talk about last night?
I frowned. She knows?! This could either end up being good or bad, but if she knows then we should definitely talk about it.
Sure. Wht time?
I pushed send and then looked at the text from Trey.
Hey. I couldn't stop thinking about u all night.
Smiling I replied I couldn't stop thinking about you either. He replied almost instantly.

I want you to come over tonight. I have a suprise for you.  I smiled.

What is it? I texted back

Don't worry about it. Just dress up and come at 7.

Okayyy :)
After I sent the message I put my phone down and forced myself out of bed. It was around 11 so I had missed the hotel breakfast. I put on my purple fuzzy slippers that I kept beside the bed and went to the little kitchen area. Mom was already in there drinking a cup of coffee. She was still in her pajamas and her hair was in her black bonnet.
" Good morning sweety. Did you sleep well?"

" Yes ma'am . How did you sleep?" I asked sweetly.

" I slept well." She eyed me suspiciously. " Why are you being so polite this morning? This is nothing like you."

" There's no reason. I just thought I could make this vacation a little better for you by being politer."

"Uh-huhh.....ok." She said. She started to walk back to her room when she turned back around and said " If this is about having that girl you met yesterday over then she can come."

" Actuallyyy I'll be going over to her place tonight."

" Oh what are you girls gonna do" She asked.

" I'm not going to be hanging out with her...."

"Who then?"

" Her brother."

She raised her eyebrows. " Her brother?"

"Yes" I answered

" You really think it's a good idea to be messing around with your friend's brother? Its a little cliche too don't you think?"

" Mom he's a good guy. We hung out yesterday at the dance and I really like him. I know he's her brother and everything, but I actually met him yesterday before I met Sasha. I can't help that they ended up being related."

" Well that's not going to end up good but fine. It's your life. Just don't do anything you'll regret got it?"

I smiled and walked over to hug her. " Got it"

" I do feel bad for that Sasha girl. I remember when my friends would try to get with my brother James."

" Ew Uncle James?" I asked with disgust.

" Yup. He was cute in highschool and quite popular actually. I had girls pretend to be my friend just so they could get at him."

"Wow mom. That's actually really sad."

" I know. So keep that in mind. I'm sure Sasha is hurt by y'alls actions. Assuming she knows." My mom raised an eyebrow at me.

" She texted me this morning asking to talk about last night, so I'm guessing she knows."

"Mhm. Just be mindful of her feelings okay?" She said as she went back into her room.

I went to the pantry and grabbed a small little box of fruit loops and a glass bowl. I poured the box into the bowl and then added a bit of milk. Then I grabbed my spoon and went back to my room. I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone again. Sasha had responded.

How about 12:30 at the cafe in the lobby.

I looked at the time. It was only 11:20 so that gave me plenty of time to get ready.

Sure I'll c u there.

I put my phone down and finished the rest of my cereal. Then I got up to pick out my outfit for the day. I wanted to look cute just incase I ran into Trey before our hang out tonight. While I was going through my suit case I was trying to think of how I was going to explain to Sasha how I ended up with her brother. If there is a way where I can have a relationship with both her and her brother then that would be perfect. I just pray that this conversation between the two of us doesn't go sideways.