Trey

I had just entered the lobby and was going to get some breakfast. I spotted the area that had donuts and started to head towards it when this girl suddenly turned around and slammed her waffles on to my shirt.

"FOREAL!?!" I yell clearly irritated.

"Oh my gosh I'm so so sorry!" She said panicking. She turned around to get some napkins. She had a nice figure. It wasn't curvy, but it wasn't flat either. It was the perfect shape. She turned back around and started to dab the syrup off my shirt. I looked at her. She had shoulder length black hair. Her eyes were a dark brown with long lashes covering them. She had side bangs that shaped her face nicely. She looked up at me and stared. I stared back at her face the whole time she examined my face. I started to get a little nervous. I'm not one to interact with girls much, so I did not know how to handle this situation. The next thing I know I'm shirtless.

Was that a douche move? Bruh why did I do that? She seems impressed tho. Imma just play it cool.

She apologizes again and I reassure her that it is no big deal. I walk off to get my donut but I turn around to get a last glance at her. She was a cute girl. I try to capture a mental picture, so I won't forget what she looks like. I turn back around and pick up some glazed donuts covered in sprinkles. Then I grab a glass of apple juice and head back to the elevator. I push the up arrow and the doors open. I push the 6th floor and the doors slowly close. I lean up against the wall and close my eyes. I replay what just happened in my head. The elevator opens and I get out. I find room 523 , slide my card in the slot, and enter the room being welcomed by the smell of my sisters strawberry bath wash.

"Sasha I got some donuts."

"Oh thanks. Did you see any cute guys while you were down there?"

"Oh yea! I saw one!"I said sarcastically

"Really?" A big smile spread across her face.

"Yeah." I said "Me. HA"

She scowelled at me and started to walk away but then paused. She turned back around and looked at me with confusion.

" Sooo did you lose your shirt while you were down there or like what happened?"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a donut. " Don't worry about it sis. It's nothing serious."

" Mhm okay sure. Whatever."

She walked away and I threw myself on the couch and turned on the TV. Nothing good was on so I left it on the discovery channel and instead thought about that girl from the lobby. I touched the sticky spot on my chest where the syrup leaked through my shirt. I hope I get to see her again. There was something about her that makes me want to get to know her.  I have to see her again, but how am I going to be able to find her in this big ass resort?