Brooklyn - The suprise behind the door

Sasha and I stayed at the pool for a few hours. We spent most of it in the jaccuzi talking. We did chat with a few boys at one point. Sasha hit it off with one named Brandon. He had unique green eyes, a toned stomach, and jet black hair. They talked for awhile leaving me to talk with a guy named Cameron. He was tall maybe about 6'0 and had a really deep voice. If I wasn't on a mission to find pretty eyes I so would have been flirting with him. We all talked for awhile and decided we would meet at the teen center later for the Christmas party.

After chatting with the boys for a while we went on the water slides and had a diving contest. Sasha won that by about a "thousand" points, but she's a swim team coach so technically she had an unfair advantage.

We eventually got tired of the pool so we said bye to the boys and went back to my suite. Sasha started going through my suitcase looking at all my clothes. She pulled out this red sweater dress that I had just bought a few days ago.

" Girl this is so freakin cute! Can I use this for the party? I have some black knee high boots that would look soooo good with this dress."

"Yea sure, but only on one condition." Sasha's face got real serious.

" Okay what?" She asked

" You have to let me borrow something of yours." I said smiling.

" Pshh bitch say less. I gotchu! We're gonna look so cute tonight."

"Yess!" I squealed. " I'm so excited and I know that Brandon is gonma have his hand all over you tonight." I said winking

"Ew girl stop. I just met him I can't move that fast. Gotta have a little respect for myself."

" PREACH! Yes, I love that." We laughed and talked for what seemed like only thirty minutes, but two hours had gone by and we didn't even notice.

" Oh my god its five already. Sasha said she got up from off the floor and grabbed her things. I'm gonna go back to my room and take a shower. Then you can come and we can get ready together."

" Alright sounds good." I said smiling.

"See you in 45 min?"

" Kay see ya."

"Don't forget to bring the dress!" She yelled as she walked out the door.

"I gotchu" I yelled back.

She laughed as she closed the door.

I laughed to myself and then I went to grab a towel and my fluffy white robe.

I was about to step into the shower when I heard the front door open.

"Brooklyn?"

"Mom? I'm in the bathroom. I met a friend and her suite is next door so I'm going over there and were going to the Christmas party together is that okay?"

"What christmas party? And who is this girl? Where did you meet her?" My mom asked as she came to the doorway of the bathroom

"Oh my God mom. Her name is Sasha she's nineteen and I met her on my way to the pool. She told me about the party, because her family comes her every year at this time. Its in the teen center." I explained

" Mmm I dont know if I like the idea of you hanging out with an older girl."

" Mom shes nineteen. Its not like she can get me alcohol or take me to a club."

" Okay whatever. Just be careful and please keep in contact with me."

" I will mom don't worry."

"Ok we'll I'm going to go and wrap your presents so stay out of my room."

"Can't promise that." I said jokingly.

I closed the door and got undressed. Then I hoped in to the shower and turned the knob to hot. I grabbed my bottle of blackberry sugar soap and started to wash my body.
I hope pretty eyes is at the dance I thought to myself.
Then we can dance together and talk all night long.....maybe even share a kiss under some mistletoe. Ugh stop kidding yourself Brooklyn you're life is not a Hallmark movie.

I finished up my shower, put my hair in a bun, and put on my panda onezie. Then I grabbed the outfit for Sasha and my green makeup bag that had all my life necessities in it.

"Ok mom I'm leaving!" I yelled from the door

" Ok make sure you have your phone."

"Do I ever leave without it?" Then I closed the door and went one door down.

I knocked on the door and heard some voices through the door. I knew one was Sashas, but the other one was that same deep voice that I heard earlier. The door opened slowly and instead of Sasha standing there it was pretty eyes.

"Trey I told you I would get it." Sasha walked over to the door clearly annoyed.

"Hi " he said.

I just smiled too shocked to say anything. This whole time he was one door down? Pretty eyes is Sasha's brother? Now I really hope my life is about to become a Hallmark movie, because otherwise this could end up getting really messy.