Sasha - You can run but you can't hide

What did I just see? I know that Trey and Brooklyn are not kissing.
I glare at them waiting for Trey to open his eyes to see how furious I am. I told him that this could not happen. My brother is not ugly, so everytime I bring a friend around him they always start to obsess and it is beyond annoying. I just wanted to have one friend that I could keep to myself. I realy didnt think that was too much to ask for.

When they finally stopped sucking eachothers face Trey hugged her and they swayed back and forth. It took him about 4 seconds before he finally looked over at me. I stared at him and his eyes got wide. He pulled away from Brooklyn and then they walked out.
You can run but you can't hide. I'll get you later.

I turned around and went back the drink table where Brandon was. He smiled at me and then frowned.

"Are you ok?"

"No! My brother just kissed Brooklyn." I made a face of disgust.

" Wow! Good for your brother cause Brooklyn is a sweet girl. And I can't lie... she's kinda hot"

I shot him a look and punched his arm. He laughed and grabbed his arm. " I was just kidding. You got a strong punch though I'll give you that." He said

" Let that be a reminder for you to never mess with me again."

" Yeah yeah whatever. Let's go dance."

"I don't really feel like dancing anymore." Brandon grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the dance floor anyway.

The wobble came on and all the guys started to whoop.

"Oh! This is ma jam!" I smiled. I put aside my issue with Brooklyn and Trey. I'm going to enjoy my night. I'll deal with them later.

Its was pretty much all girls on the dance floor. The boys were standing back observing. Brandon being the weird guy he is came up beside me and danced.

" Are you seriously gonna dance with me"

" Yea but its mainly to show the other guys that your taken and not to even dare to look at you."

I laughed. " Over protective already. I've only known you for a few hours."

He grabbed my hips and pulled me close. " Just shut up and just show me what you got."

I laughed again and he smiled.

We dance and danced until the party ended. Once it ended we went up to his suite. There was tons of laughter as we entered the suite.

" I'm back! And I brought someone."

"Is it that pretty girl you told us about?" Said a little voice. A girl with pigtails came running around the corner. She was small maybe about four. She was in cute little princess Sofia PJs.

"I hope she's talking about me." I looked over and smiled at him.

" Of course." He grabbed my hand and held it in his. It was warm and soft. " This is my little sister Janelle." She gave me a shy little wave.

I waved back. "Hi. I'm Sasha."

" MOMMY!! BRANDON'S GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!" Yelled Janelle. Brandon's eyes opened wide at the word girlfriend. He looked at me a mouthed the word sorry. I shook my head and smiled. I mouthed back its okay.

I heard footstep and then came out his mom dad and his sister and brother I'm guessing.

" Oh so she's the one you were talking about." Said his brother. " Yea she looks good. I'd keep her." Then he smirked.

" REALLY ISAIAH?! Keep your mouth shut! Said his mom.

Ahh the familar shut up before I beat you yell. I used to be very familiar with that.

" That is my brother Isaiah. He's 13 and that's his twin Stella."

Stella stepped forward. " I am the twin that has the brains. He has little brains but somehow got the popularity."

" Stella Ann" Brandon's mom warned.

Stella rolled her eyes. "Anyway I like your outfit."

" Oh thanks I borrowed it from my frie.....this girl I met,Brooklyn."

Brandon looked at me, but I ignored him.

" Oh cool. Do you know her Brandon?" Asked Stella

" Yea we all went to the party together." He said still looking at me.

" Anyway " I said trying to change the subject. "I'm Sasha."

" Hi Sasha I'm Janice, Brandon's mom. And this is his dad Malik." His dad nodded." But you can just call us Mr. And Mrs.Campbell

So that's his last name. Hmmm Sasha Campbell . I could work with that.

"Ok" I smiled at them.

" Well come on in Sasha. " said Mr Campbell. " We were just watching the movie Elf."

" Oh, I love that movie! "

I followed his family into the little living room. Janelle grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit next to her on the floor. I smiled at her and she handed me some of the skittles she had in the pack laying on the floor.

" Oh thank you. Wild berry my favorite."

She giggled and looked at her mom who smiled at her. Brandon joined Janelle and I on the floor. He took some of her skittles and shoved them in his mouth.

" Hey!" She whinned. Brandon laughed and she stuck her tounge at him. I playfully slapped his arm "Bad boy. No stealing!" His sister laughed and then laid her head in my lap.

Aww I mouthed to brandon. He smiled and rolled his eyes.

Mr. Campbell turned out the lights and started the movie.

I quickly texted my mom that I'm at a friends and I'll be back soon.
Don't come home too late please. was her response.

I put my phone away and layed my head on Brandon's shoulder. I rubbed Janelle's back until she fell asleep and then I enjoyed my rest of the night with Brandons family. All thoughts of Trey and Brooklyn remained gone. Until the next morning.