Brooklyn - You should come

Sasha's suite had a similar layout as mine. It had a mini kitchen, a living room with a pullout bed, and then two seperate rooms. She pulled me into a room that had light brown walls with pictures of forest all around the room. There were clothes thrown everywhere around the floor.

"Sorry for the mess. I just didn't feel like cleaning"She said

" Hey no judgment. That's what vacations are for."

"Exactly! OK so hand me the outfit"

I gave her the red dress from earlier.

"Thanks. Oh and here"

She went to her bag and handed me this long sleeve low cut red sweater and a black checkered skirt. Then she pulled out these black wedge ankle boots.

" These boots will complete the outfit."she said' " Now all we need to do is our hair and makeup.

" And accessories" I added

She gasped. " Oh my God yes your right! I'll be right back."

She ran out of the room leaving the door cracked.

I started to unzip my onezie but the zipper got caught.
Ughhh great. I can't believe I wore this stupid onezie in the first place. Now Trey probably thinks I'm childish. And on top of that I'm not even wearing makeup so that's great. Geeze I cannot get this damn zipper unstuck.

"Hey Sasha! I need a little helppp!" I yelled

I heard footsteps coming to the door.

" What's wrong?"

I quickly turned around and saw Trey at the door. He had a worried look on his face.

"Oh um...uh...nothing nothing. Its just my zippers a bit stuck."

" Oh no problem" he said waving his hand.

He walked over to me and I started to sweat.
Is he seriously gonna unzip me? I'm only in my bra underneath this!

He stood in front of me and looked right where the zipper was stuck which was right at my cheast.
Oh God!

He reached out and gently grabbed the zipper being careful to not touch my chest. He yanked it slightly and the zipper became unstuck. He left his fingers wrapped around the zipper and looked me in the eye. For a second it looked like he wanted to unzip the onezie and reveal my body but he let go and took a step back from me.

"Thank you." I smiled awkwardly.

" No problem" he smiled back. His smile was beautiful. His teeth were straight and a nice shade of white. But his eyes they were so pretty. They seemed to sparkle when he smiled.

" So are you going to the dance?" I asked

" Ahh I don't know." He ran his hand through his fro. 

" Oh well you should go. There'll be plenty of pretty girls for you to take your shirt off for I'm sure.

He laughed. " I don't have to go to a party to find a girl to do that for. Especially when I might have already found one." He looked me straight in the eye as he said that.
Oh my God.

" TREY! Get out of my room." Yelled Sasha ruining the moment.

" Your room? Oh well then in that case when we leave to go home why don't you just stay here. In your room. He said walking out.

Sasha shot him the double fingers. He just laughed and said " Bye Brooklyn."

I waved at him and smiled.

" Ugh 17 year olds. They're so immature"

" I'm 17" I said defensively"

" Oh yea except for you. I forgot I was 2 years older than you. We get along so well. Anyway I got the jewelry." She pulled out a wooden jewelry box from behind her. "Let's get sexy!"