~11~

That night, as we were about to sleep, Mina and Kirishima both came in. Toga, lunged at him empty handed and started to scream as to why he was here. "TOGA! CALM DAFUQ DOWN!" I yelled at her. I managed to grab her and pull her off Kirishima. Apparently, they thought we were "Cool" and "Fun". I was EXTREMELY confused when they said that. "It's a compliment silly." Mina assured me. After everyone was comfortable, we all sat down and-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"
We see a blonde run into our room holding-
Another blonde who looks like he was about to kill everyone in the room. Izuku bolted and ran all the way to the bathroom. "Huh?" I yelled. "WHAT DA HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!" Me and Dabi scream at the same time. He glares at me and I glare right back at him. I look away and leave the room for around 5 minutes. When I came back...

They were playing video game in the living room.(Kenma, lmao.) "WHAT-" I hear Bakugo start yelling at Mina for shooting his guy. "ACK! WHY DID YOU KILL ME RACOON EYES?" "OOPS, sOrRy!" I stare in shock at the living room. "GET OUT OF MY LIVING ROOM, WHO INVITED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE, AYOOOOO!"

Uhhhhhh, does this count as a face reveal? If so, this is me if I was and anime person.

^-^(MY BIRTHDAY IS ON MONDAY SSO CAN I GET EXTRA READS AND VOTES FOR MY BIRTHDAY PLEASE? I'M CELEBRATING IT TOMMOROW WHICH IS A DAY EARLY BUT IDC-   I REALLY WANT TO CHANGE MY BIRTHDAAY TO THE 17th B/C KUROO!!! <3)

^-^
(MY BIRTHDAY IS ON MONDAY SSO CAN I GET EXTRA READS AND VOTES FOR MY BIRTHDAY PLEASE? I'M CELEBRATING IT TOMMOROW WHICH IS A DAY EARLY BUT IDC-   I REALLY WANT TO CHANGE MY BIRTHDAAY TO THE 17th B/C KUROO!!! <3)

GOODBYE.
-Anime_Weeb_Chan