~20~

(I apologize for not updating for so long since we've hit chapter 20 for my terrible book, I just wanted to say thanks to all the people that read this.) \(o0w0o)/

I woke up feeling sick.

"I don't wanna go to school," I whined. "Let me stay home in peeeeaaaaaace."

"No. You have to tell the teacher first." Deku said as he dabbed my forehead with a cold washcloth.

"Do I haaaaave toooooo?" I asked.

"Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're sick?" Mr. Aizawa demanded

"Sadly," I replied.

He started dancing around the room. 

"YES! ONE LESS PROBLEM CHILD TODAY!" He shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, have you heard? This school has seven wonders. You haven't? Then I'll tell you about one of them. The most famous story is the seventh of the seven wonders. Hanako-san of the Bathroom. She haunts the third stall of the third-floor girl's bathroom, in the old school building. She'll grant you a wish but she'll take something precious from you in return. If you want to summon her, knock on the door three times. Then, say the words 'Hanako-San, Hanako-San, are you there?'"

"Really?" I asked. 

I had recovered from my fever a day ago. 

"Yep." The boy- Shinso- replied.

"Ok, I'm gonna go summon her now.

I briskly walked over to the third-floor girl's bathroom.

'Wait a minuuuute..." I thought to myself. 'That sounded really familiar.

That was when it hit me.

"sOrE dE wA sAa kAtArImAsHoU kA No.7" I screeched at the top of my lungs.

(And yes, I'm listening to this on repeat while I'm writing. This is one of my favorite OP's. ovo)

I ran back to the guy who had told me about it.

"HEY, YOU! STOP!" I yelled.

He turned around.

"Did you have fun summoning the ghost?" He asked, unamused.

"YOU WATCH TOILET BOUND HANAKO-KUN?" I exclaimed.

"Um, yeah?" He replied, confused.

"WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER?" I asked. "MINE IS (Character name, preferably Hanako)!"

"Mine is (Same character name as you) too!" He said, excited.

"*GASP*"