~12~

(Y/n) POV

"I'M VERY CALM-"

"NO, YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY NOT!"

"I AM CALM!!!"

*Heavy Breathing Intensifies*

(Hi guys, it's me. I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SUCH A LONG TIME, I APOLIGIZE!!! ;-; )

Toga grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me to face her.

"Calm down." She said "They left already."

"bUt tHeY tRaUmAtIzEd pOoR iZuKu!!" My voice came out warbled, and unclear.

"Look, (Y/n), they didn-"

"I'M HUNGRY."

She looked at me, exasperated. She left me on the living room couch and disapeared into the kitchen.

Toga came back with a plate of mochi and set it down in front of me.

"Here, eat." She said with a slight frown on her face.

I started to stuff my face with the mochi, the light layer of flour coating my lips.

Toga sighed.

"Well (Y/n), I guess we have to go to class now." She said to me. "Get ready."

"No." I said. "I'm not going."

Toga turned around and fixed her gaze on me.

"(Y/n), we've went over this, with everyone. We have too, they're giving us a chance to redeem ourselves." She said calmly. "It's either going to UA or jail, make your choice."

~ T i m e S k i p ~

I dragged my feet as I walked up to the dreaded door.

Toga gave me a reassuring hand squeeze.

I inhaled and slowly opened the door.

I could feel their eyes fixtated on me as I slowly walk towards my seat.

I could... hear the whispers, they were talking about me. Me.

Why...

Just because we were villains? Just because we weren't excepted into society?

I choked back a sob and supressed my tears.

'They aren't worth it.' I thought to myself.

'None of them are.'

(Uhhh, as you can see, I've changed my writing style and this book will be going under editing... Again, I'm sorry for not updating.)