~2~

"Togaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I screamed."There were pros around, what the hell were you thinking!!!"

"Sorry," She said sheepishly. "I couldn't help myself, the blood looked so good!"

"Stop fighting and focus on getting away!"Deku yelled.

I turn around and I see All Might, Endeavor, Mt Lady, and Kamui Woods Chasing us.

"Well, CRAP," I say. "They're here."

"Well, if you and Toga weren't so busy arguing, maybe we could've gotten away!" Dabi shouted.

"Is it too late to call Mamagiri?" Toga asked. "YES!" Me, Dabi, and Deku yelled at the same time.

"Anyway, how should we fight?" Deku asked.

"Well, Dabi takes Kamui Woods because wood and fire, why not. Toga will take Endeavor. She's agile enough to dodge the fire blasts. Izuku'll take Mt Lady and me being me will take All Might." I said. "Got it?"

"Yeah!" Everyone Said. 

(*I'm horrible at fight scenes so just- T-T*)

We immediately lept into action. I launch myself at All Might with a flying leap, positioning myself so that I would directly hit him on the face.

He dodged it, obviously. Classic All Might.

I turned around and saw Mt Lady trying her best to step on Izuku.

I blame my big sister instincs for the following event.

Mt Lady sees me coming for her so she immediatly punches at me.

I used my quirk and she got punched in the face with and invisible force.

But, I had left my guard down behind me and Kamui Woods wraps his branches around me.

I was about to use my quirk when I heard screams of pain behind me.

Somehow, Dabi managed to use his quirk on Kamui Woods.

He quickly put me down and tried to put out the fire.

That was when All Might, (Being All MIght) punched me.

I felt my counciosness slowly fading away.

With the last of my energy, I used my quirk once more, and blacked out.