~23~

(Uh, hi? I don't even know where this book is going by now. I need some suggestions. )

I gasped and marveled at my discovery.

Eri turned towards me. 

"A-are you here to h-hurt me t-too?" She asked quietly, her soft voice quavering.

I was taken aback by the question.

"No, don't worry, I won't hurt you," I promised her. "Can you help me escape from this place?"

She nodded.

"There's a door." She said quietly. "You can go from there. But it's heavily guarded."

'Crap...' I thought.

I looked around.

"Are there any weapons here Eri?" I asked.

"No." She replied.

I groaned.

'There must be something here...' I thought.

That was when I spotted it.

Our way out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S GONE?!" Toga screeched.

"The security footage didn't capture anything, it was as if she had vanished. We went around interrogating every single student that was there. I'm so sorry." Nezu said.

Aizawa ran into the room.

He looked extremely worried.

"I'm sorry for the intrusion," He said, out of breath. "Nezu, I just found out."

"Found what out?" Nezu asked.

"Who took (Y/n)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Our way out...?" Eri asked.

"Yep!" I said. "Look!"

  I gestured towards a broken tile on the floor.

"I'm gonna need your help if we're gonna get out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled, staring at what we just accomplished.

We had broken off the legs of the beds and used them to pry the tile off.

Then, we had dug through the floor until there was a hole big enough for us to crawl through.

"C'mon Eri," I said. "Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The person who took (Y/n) was Kai Chisaki, also known as Overhaul."

"Toga stared at Aizawa. 

"You mean the leader of the Shie Hassaikai?" Nezu asked.

"Unfortunately," Aizawa responded.

"WE HAVE TO SAVE HER!" Toga yelled.

"We'll assemble a rescue team right away," Aizawa said. 

"Ok."

(Uh- That's it for today.)