~8~

3rd POV
"Hello (Y/n)." (Y/n) slowly turned around and froze, as she came face to face with her sister, Kyo Okane.

~*(Kyo is one of my OC's so please don't use her. THANKS!)*~

(Y/n) POV
"K-kyo?" I asked, trembling with fear. "Why don't you come back to us, hmm?" Kyo asks. I started shaking so hard that she couldn't even talk. This was the person who had pushed me to the brink of madness, and bullied me everyday. This was the girl who made me commit sucide. I see Toga noticing me trembling. Her golden eyes narrowed and her pupils turned into mere slits. I see her mouth something to Dabi and Deku and they make their way towards me. I'm paralyzed from fear. Kyo looks at me, a smug look present on her face. "C'mon (Y/n), say something." From the corner of my eye, I see Toga run towards Kyo. She kicks her in the stomache and she starts to slap her face continuesly. "How-*SLAP*-could-*SLAP*-you?*SLAP*" Kyo smiles and started using her quirk, Whip, which allowed her to create whips from her hands. "N-no, Toga don't!" I started to yell. But it was too late. Toga got hit and she fell to the ground in pain. Kyo smirks and retracts her whips. As she does does that, I can see faint electrical sparks surrounding her whips.

~*(Kyo's quirk is called whips. She could surround the whips in any element, in this case, she used electricity with her whips.

"K-kyo?"