~9~

"K-kyo?" I see a girl with crimsom red hair and black horns and wings run towards Kyo. Kyo pales as she sees her. "Crap..." I quirk my eyebrow. "Who is that?" I ask myself. "KYOOOOOOO!!!" The girl was stamping towards my sister, steam was literally blowing out of her ears. "How, many times do I have to tell you, NOT TO BE RUDE TO OTHERS?!"

  ~*(Dis girl is another one of my OC's.)*~

The girl walks towards Kyo and drags her away. "What just happened." I ask myself. My lunch was cold now. (R.I.P lunch. ;-;) I walked to my table, where Toga was yelling at some kid from class 1A. "Get your teacher!" Toga yelled. "I can't! He's on his break!" The other guy yelled. He had red hair and spiky shark teeth. "DO IT!!!" "Why?!" The guy screeched. "CAUSE YOU HAVE TOOOOOOOOOO!!!" "Toga, what are you doing?" I asked. "Trying to get the teacher but this guy won't COOPERATE WITH mEeEeEeEeE!!!!!!!" The redhead looked at me and said. "Take her away please?" Toga glared at him and said"N0oOoO00OoO00o0o0oOoo!" In the end, Mr. Aizawa had to come because Toga was threatening the redhead that if he didn't get the teacher, she would slit his stomache open with a paper clip and then scoop out all his organs with a cat poop scooper. She scarred the poor guy for life. Mr. Aizawa led us to his office and said. "I heard something happened with (Y/n) today." "Yeah..." I mutter. "You two were sisters weren't you?" Mr. Aizawa asked. "I recoil in shock. "H-h-how did you k-know?" I stutter. He looks at me. "I have my rescources." He replies. "Anyway, what happened?" "I guess I'll tell you..."
                 #*~F L A S H B A C K~*#
"Oh my god, the losers standing up for herself." "Ew, look at her!" "UGLY!" "Why don't you just die?" "Hahahahaha" "He'll never like a girl like YOU!" Hahahaha!" "Don't talk to me!" Kyo and her squad of stuck-ups bullied, and teased me EVERY SINGLE DAY. In the end I had enough. I wanted to make her mad for the last day of my life. That day, when Kyo insulted me, I would insult her back, even using my quirk on her. "Ew (Y/n), you look so ugly." "I'm the ugly one? Have you ever looked at YOURSELF in the mirror? Oops, the mirror would break if you looked in it!" That led to: "Uh, your so stupid (Y/n)!" "Says the person who got fired from the M&M factory for throwing out all the W's!" Her face swelled red and after she saw everyone looking at her, she let out a look and sound of pure terror. I decided that I love seeing that look on someone's face and I jumped, knowing that I was satsfied. When I woke up, I was with people that were just like me. They cared for me like a real family should. They were better than my family anyway.
           #*~ F L A S H B A C K   E N D ~*#
By the time I finished, I was in tears. "It's OK  (Y/n)." I hear Deku mumur to me. Mr. Aizawa just stared at me, as if saying that he too understood what I had been through. "You guys can go now." He says. We left his office and that's when I realized.

I never ate lunch.