~7~

I barely pay attention during class. The day was a blur and before I knew it, Mr. Aizawa told us that it was time for lunch. I clenched my fists, thinking back to when I was in middle school...

                         ~Flashback~
"Ew, who is she?" "I know right, look at her hair." I self conciously touched my (H/c) hair. At lunch, while all the other  kids sat in groups, I sat alone at a table in the back. I feel cold liquid on my head. "Oops, spilled my milk" "Omg, what a loser." "HAHAHAHAHA!"
                    ~Flashback over~
.../n)! (Y/n)!!!" I snap my head up to see Toga, her brows scrunched in worry. "Are you okay?" She questioned. "Yeah, I'm fine..." I mumble. Toga glares at me. "You had another flashback, didn't you?" I stare down at my shoes. "You promised that you would always tell me if you had one!" she says. "Look (Y/n), we're family and we have to  look out for eachother, okay?" "Thank you Toga." I say "I feel lucky with you as my sister..." "Eh, I'ts nothing." She says bashfully. "C'mon, let's go eat lunch."
                                                                                                                ~At Lunch~
I slowly walk towards the cafeteria. There are whispers in the hallway and a lot of finger pointing. "If you have something to say, why don't you say it to everyone, hmm?" I say. Everybody immediately scamper away and I keep walking. I get on the lunch line and order. "Can I have some [Favorite food] and a [Favorite Drink]  please?" I take my food and walk towards a table. "Sit here (Y/n!)" I hear Toga yell. Just as I started walking over to the table, I see a familiar figure out of the corner of my eye.  "Hello (Y/n)."