~29~

(I have returned. And yes, this will be the last chapter in this book- Anyway,,, I need ideas for another book.)

"(Y/N)!" 

I turned my head and smiled as I saw Eri run towards me, a candied apples in each hand. 

"Hey Eri, what is it?" I asked as I turned my head over to look at her.

"Here!" She said excitedly as she offered me one of the candied apples.

"Thanks," I said as I gently took the stick from her. 

It had been 2 years since I was last at UA. 

I still contacted all my old friends, and teammates as well. 

You see, the Mr. Aizawa had adopted both me and Eri, even though I still had living family. 

It was... a special case.

But back to the topic at hand. 

I was now living a normal life.

(XHXHGSGG ALRIGHT RANDOM NOTE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CHAPTER I KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO NEXT- I'M GONNA DO SOME KIND OF HEADCANNON BOOK, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT FANDOM YET, PROBABLY GENSHIN BUT-)

I gazed out the window and practically fell out of my chair in horror.

"HOLY CRAP TOGA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" 

She was hanging from the window ledge.

"I was lonely."

"YEAH BUT- YOU KNOW WHAT, HOW DID YOU GET UP THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE? I'M ON THE THIRD FLOOR!"

"I told you already. I was lonely."

(ANOTHER NOTE- MORE LIKE REQUEST, BUT,,, CAN SOMEONE PLAY GENSHIN WITH ME- MY UID IS 623203299. THANK YOU)

She was sitting on my bed, after I had pulled her in. 

She was currently braiding Eri's hair.

"Why'd you have to come here? I was having a dramatic anime flashback!"

"A flashback...?"

"Yes, a flashback."

"Hey, (Y/N)? What's a flashback?

"I-"

(LAST CHAPTER, COMPLETE. GOODBYE.)