Adventure's Intention (Part 3)(Not edit)

After that accident, it's not just cost someone virgin eyes, it also include men's dignity that was about to snap like a thread. Selena and the remaining ladies in the kitchen that just heard, become alert except Selena herself, cover her mouth with a full bandage hand. Holding her small laughter to only replied current situation. 

"Ara, ara....lol" Selena could not hold her laughter any longer and end up blurt  out. 

"What's happening?" Diana said worriedly and then looking over the petite silver hair child that was now laughing while holding her stomach. "What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing, follow me." She still stiffle her laughter while glancing at them, raisng her floating bandage to open the backyard door. 

Diana and Betty follow behind Selena, secretly wondering how can Selena can walk easily if she were not blind. As soon they reach the garden which filled with various of vegetables, they immediately found Tia the elf, was currently laid on the ground like someone lay in coffin, her mouth frothing with eyes roll back as if she was seeing a curse being. 

"Oh my god Tia!!" Diana went to leap into her friend figure first and grab her friend shoulders, "What happen!? Are you hurt!? Did something attack you?!" 

Tia that still have sub-concious stutter to reply with her fingers pointed at a certain direction, "M-me eyes, me pure eyes just got burn, b-by, horrible view.......*faint*"

"Eh?" Both Diana and Betty puzzle by Tia sudden faint again and look toward her finger that still pointing at the direction even though she already been knock out officially. 

But the view was indeed...like a flash bomb, instantly making the girls' eyes screaming with embarrassment including themselves, Diana cover her yellow eyes frantically without caring her Tia that was just in her arms now, falling over with a loud thud.

"Bern!! Guys, why the hell are you guys hanging and naked!?!?!?!?!"Betty shrieked with her eyes also closed like Diana, now she cannot unsee it especially saw all their male companion still naked with their family jewels exposed. 

"We don't know, we were just bathing and then suddenly got caught in this huge net!" Bern was tangled together with other guys and his face was brightly red because of accidentally have himself to be caught in rather dire dignity situation. 

"Oi! Diana! Go find something to cut this net!" Ortho yelled since he was the smallest one due to being a dwarf, he basically among of the most getting squished inside the net.

"Mother of Tridant, no way even if Tsunami come this way!" Diana still has her eyes cover, shrieking 

"You sirens always see each other naked daily! Why are you getting shy right now suddenly!?" 

"How dare you! We sirens are not entirely naked! We have scales for some reason!"

"There, there, I will get ya....is there any fish caught in net?" Selena went to the side to pull the trigger of the net as she was fortunately unable to see their whole naked figure. But as soon she heard the splashing sound drop from the net, she smile with a small chuckle, "We have some fish for the dinner too haha."

The male companion feeling glad that they will brought down soon and secretly thankful this time they will be saved without sparing another embarrassment. At first Selena was wondering if this was an act of mischievous fairies, but then, it doesn't have any trace of their fairy dust, so it cannot be....she froze the moment she saw Ao glowing soul orb that was sitting on top of the tree branch that holding the net directly. It cannot be....she was having inner contemplated moment of thinking whether her baby dragon just pull the prank or it maybe just a coincidence?