101 to be a Mama Dragon

Selena's POV

I only stare at the same oversize, ball of flame silently, unable to said anything after receives an unexpected outcome...Excuse moi!?Σ(っ゚Д゚;)っ

I frantically shake my head in slow speed, determined to denied my new title. That's way too inapproriate, I am still a child not to mention I am disable  and do not have enough strenght to take care everything especially an egg that was about to hatch. Oh my god, how big is that egg is? How am I able to find food for him? Is that mean I have to change it's diaper too!? 

"I--can't...!" When it hear my half-sentence of rejection, the ball of flame viciously roar at me that instantly shut me up. I really mean it!!o(╥﹏╥)o

"When I said you are the one! Then you shall take care of it!" It huffed impatiently as it release a cloud of smoke directly on me. "Until the time has come."

I coughed.

But why me?  I stumble down,  since when did I stand up? It must be nervousness I supposed, before I was able to refute a rush of wind push me again that I roll over by the pressure.  But this time, it was another glowing light came over next to the fire orb. The light have brilliant colors of neon feathers in darkness, I was relieve when I see 'her'.

"Deity of All-Eye-Know. " A previous grumpy female voices said with a respectful tone.

"There is no need introduction, Albanesse, the Golden Flame Dragon." Deity All-Eye-Know said calmly. "However I do need an explanation for you putting a task on my dear child. "

________________________________________

Deity of All-Eye-Know's POV

"I apologize for my rudeness, but your child!? " The white dragon before me was surprised, jaw drop for she never heard it before. I only sigh and lay down near to little Selena, I already decide it at the day she was going to live around me. She will never be harm and mislead with under my watch.

I was fortunate to be able return immediately when I sense a wave of new and even raw magic came at the near of my area. I should have expect when Albanesse planned to lay it on my nest, but still,  never I predict she easily give this child a role as a mother.

Dragon are really fierce when it came taking care of youngling as they are their pride and prove of their existence, so I look down at the egg with the shell made of smooth silver and crystal of Sapphire glow, I supposed it already began its life as I can see the soul inside the egg was beating slowly.

But, the color of that soul are nothing resemble like its mother, Albanesse. Inside of the egg swirl gentle light of stars that I cannot help but seem familiar with this kind of description.  Anyhow, It seem I have found the answer, so I look up at the serious expression of the white dragon.

"You trouble by it, I supposed? " I said. "Different essence can ruin this unborn youngling growth after all."

"I admit,  I'm not a suitable mother to be the one to raise it. However, I will promise that I will taking my little one back after the sun eaten moon for at least tenth time, that will ensure my baby's mana essence to withstand mine presence."

" It does sound a brilliant, safety plan. Somehow I should have remind you that my dear child are currently not in a good state to taking care of such a fragile thing. I'm sorry I have to disappoint you. "I patiently said. I felt a rather confuse feeling of wave emit beside me and of course it was belong the little dear child of mine that suddenly slowly making steps to the egg direction.

Both of us decide to watch as Selena stumble upon the egg by her knocking toe, she hissed in pain but then forget instantly when her palm covered with bandages smoothly rub the eggshell.