Resemblance

Last time when the white dragon decides to make a single human or the little witch as a new mother of the newborn dragon. The path of taking care of the baby is yet rough but still worth in Selena point of view.

Without realizing, the time has passed for three years where the little dragon name Aoba was flapping his wings eagerly while spewing out the blue flame across the sky. He landed on the branch after satisfy seeing his artwork that was now burning the tip of the old trees.

"Ao..." A woman called softly that dragon chirp happily while turning another direction and accelerate forward while successfully dodge every giant trees pass by. Very proud by his elegant way to dodge every obstacle, he made a victory poses way too early before he gets himself crash into a tree trunk.

Selena which just finishes picking some herbs and some glowing mushrooms now turn her head toward the source of the sound.

"Ao, did you hit your head again? "Selena said while walking toward little dragon that still sprawl on the ground dizzily. Despite being blind, she easily memorizes where to avoid the spreading roots thanks to Deity of All-Eye-Know feathers. The root of the trees are like glowing blue vein in darkness and those veins are literally beat with pulses.

As she saw the orb of light that spreading the aura like the milky way, she immediately went to his side and scoop him up in her arms. The little dragon mewl and purrs affectionately as he felt the warmness, immediately forget his previous shameless accident.

"Now, pain,  pain go away. " she chants as she kisses Ao's forehead that embedded with Sapphire crystal. As her lips met with the cold surface of the crystal, she never stops amaze the smoothness quality of his body no matter how many years passes. She caresses softly with her bandaged hand to felt his spine, it was like touching a leather of the reptile, cold but comfortable. She also realizes his bone structure has shown prominent change as her fingers found his shoulder bone has change it shaped into more protection armor state.

The tips of his bat-like-wing also began sharper as a knife when she realizes it had accidentally torn her bandages sometimes. For now,  she just has to be cautious not to get tear by his long talons.

"I supposed it all thanks to that book, huh? "

She remembers how last time happened, Deity of All-Eye-Know was annoyed that she has more plate to take care and finally decide to move the little dragon out from her nest when he let out an uncontrollable spew of blue flames,  resulting in end up her nest nearly burn into ashes. But dragon knows her attention and cling onto Selena every time the deity try to pick him secretly.

Deity huffed in frustration at the little dragon quick-witted mind and explain the trouble may come to Selena. However, despite destruction the little dragon had created, she still smiles calmly while cuddling little dragon in her arms. Cooing him even though he bit her fingers in a playful manner way. It ends up wound her though.

Selena had a sudden familial feeling as she held the dragon in her arms, the protectiveness of herself reminds her the time she spent her time with Shin-chan. If she did not think anything to protect this little one, she might as well left together with him for the sake of his newborn lives. She picks the book that has left, she put the baby around her neck like muffler and began to chant magic to see words made of light energy.  She read them thoroughly especially at how to take care of baby dragon necessity.

The book told her everything that a baby dragon needs,  from the meal to hygiene. She flips the page to see if there any important detail she might miss until she met the end of the page with beautiful writing.