The Myth, The Legend, The Baddest Bitch of Them All, Katerina Petrova

Mulai dari awal

"What. I know this shit. Continue." I urge.

"So, one of the oldest vampires in history is coming after me?" Elena trys again.

"No." Stefan says at the same time Rose says, "Yes."

"What they're saying is-- I mean, if what she's saying is true..." Damon starts.

"Which it is." Rose says, cutting Damon off.

"And that she isn't just saying it so we don't kill you..." Damon continues.

"Which I'm not." Rose adds.

"Then we're lookin' at a solid maybe." Damon tells Elena.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist."

I again, try not to laugh.

"Not that you know of." Rose points out.

"That's not helping." Damon tells Rose.

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean we're talking centries of truth mixed with fiction. I mean, we don't know what's real. For all we know, he could just be some sort of stupid bedtime story." Stefan tells Elena.

"He isn't a stupid bedtime story." I say at the same time Rose says, "He's real."

"Might I add..." I start, getting everyone to look at me, "I know some people who have laid eyes on him. He's real." I assure everyone in the room, but Rose it seems.

"And he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot." Rose tells Stefan.

"I'm not afarid of him. He isn't as bad as you make him out to be." I tell Rose.

"You seem to know more about him than me, and you aren't afraid of him?" Rose asks me.

"I've heard story about Klaus Mikaelson since I could remember, and he has a damn good reason to be doing what he is doing."

"Oh, really? To break the sun and the moon curse? That's so heroic of a mass murder who has killed 100 of thousands of people." Rose points out.

"The sun and the moon curse is fake! That isn't the curse he needs to break." I tells Rose.

"Then what is the curse?" Damon asks me.

"A binding spell. One that bound his werewolf side." I tell them.

"A hybrid?" Rose asks.

"Yes! He want to break the curse his own mother put on him because she decided to cheat on her husband, and got pregnant. So when they were turned into vampire, and he made his first kill, the secret was out. His own father made his mother do the spell than turn her back on him. He is just trying to get a part of himself back." I explain.

"If you think that, your a fool." Rose tells me.

Before she could continue, Damon cut her off.

"All right, we're shaking. You've made your point." Damon tells Rose.

Elena got up and started to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Stefan asks her.

"School. I'm late."

"Let me, uh-- let me grab my stuff. I'll go with you." Stefan tells her.

"That's ok. I know where it is." Elena tells Stefan.

"I should go two right? I missed quite a few months of school. I'll grab my bag quickly." I tell Elena.

"Ok. Hope you can come." Elena says before walking out of the room.