chapter 4

Xander POV

God I have to go to India for a big tobacco deal with a gang. Though I could have left it to my right hand man Thomas , I wanted to have a small break.

So I was in my private plane . Was going going to land . After I walked out my other mafia member guarded me . Then we reached at a 5 star hotel where the most expensive suit was booked.

After freshening and short nap. Thomas came said " sir we have our deal at a famous underground club , will you go their"

" yes , I will be out in 20 minutes be ready okay , now go "

He nodded and left. As I got ready.

 As I got ready

I was in my Mercedes Benz, was on my way to club , and Chase my best friend called "so how is trip"

I replied " nothing special till now"

He said " see If you meet any indian beauty "

I smirked said " oh, what do you think I will do if so "

He laughed said " I get it , it will one of the other girls of no interest,  I wish you get your queen soon or you will die single"

I laughed said " what about you "

He chuckled " same as you"

I reached the destination so I said " bye see you later"

I hung up the phone.Then I was taken to VIP section of the club , from outside it will look like a haunted house but inside its gorgeous and classy . Then I was sitted and served drink , while my men are talking to the other party. So I started to enjoy the drink observing the crowd. Then I saw many men and women their grinding in each other body as soon as the song started . Then a woman caught my eye her face was not fully visible due to mask covering her face . I noticed unlike other women she didn't wear any sluttery dress but looked tempting and hot . I observed her she was not drinking her drink but playing with it and observing the crowd discreetly.  Then I saw her observing at certain direction more . I saw my one of my men and some other guy shaking hands showing deal done . As soon as they were gone leaving a man behind looking like creeper pervert. Then I saw the women discreetly and steadily moving towards him . Saw her seduce him and then took him somewhere.  I feel this women has some motives , interesting women . I smirked at the thought.

After that I went down to take the final deal . As I was entering the alleyway a person bumped into me , I was going to shout then I saw the same woman she looked more beautiful and she fitted perfectly in my arm. Then I helped her to study. She thanked me and gave me a blue flower , i was going to tell her it's not required, then i saw her disappear. Then i entered through a cloud of smoke . Saw men were agitated. 

I felt irritated and in my cold and dangerous voice told " stop"

They all freezes and my men bend down in one knee and greeted while I was playing with the blue paper flower , the women is interesting.

Then I observed the Indian gang go pale by seeing the flower . Then I asked " why are you going pale seeing this flower"

One of then said in hindi but I had auto translate ear piece sa I understood what he said " it's the flower that is left behind by A who had murdered many gang member. After killing them or sending them to coma permanently she leave this signature paper blue flower. With A letter written on it"

Thomas asked " sir how did you get this "

I chuckled " interesting she is mysterious,  well a women bumped into me and handed it thanking me "
Hmm, that something which I don't get to see or experience every day.  A murderer thanking .

I asked " do this murderer kill innocent people "

A indian man said " no sir"

I nodded , I am intrigued by this women , a muderer I have to see why does she kill .

Then thomas said " sir , you should go to safety if this murderer is here you are not safe"

I said " don't fright" cause if she had to kill me she could have done their.
I smirked said "now let's make the deal final , shall we"

Thomas said " yes sir"

After the deal settle successfully,  I left the place and went to my hotel. Playing with the flower and thinking about that mysterious beauty even in mask I could see her gorgeous eyed dark brown eyes and her red lips under translucent material.

Next morning , when I saw the news I saw the same creepy pevert man died.
I reporter's were interviewing the female IPS officer asking her

Reports " ma'am who is this person,
                How are you taking precautions
               Will the common citizens have to be afraid of this mysterious murder named A cause it had killed around 60 persons"

officer said " we are still searching for the person and we have not yet got any information of the person yet . No the common citizens have not to worry .this person only had murdered rapist or human trafficking person and yesterday ones was the last rapist in this state . The murderer have never killed any innocent civilians. Now thank you we will take our leave"

Hmmmmm, interesting maybe this person has some severe grudges against rapist or human trafficking meaning she doesn't kill any random gang member . And this person was the last one in state .

I would like to meet this women once more. As I was thinking Chase called " hey man you said you will call but you didn't,  leave that so how was the deal"

I said " well deal was perfect but the interesting thing was that women"

He said " finally got your lover"

I rolled my eyes" that women is a murderer"

He said " so you love a murderer women"

I said " no , this women bumbed into me gave me her signature blue flower thanking and tell sorry . Then I got to know that she murdered about 60 person and the last murder happened under my watch I saw how she lured the man to go with her but I didn't see her murder cause I didn't know that she is the killer . Interesting part is that she doesn't kill random person she only kills rapist or human traffickers."

He said " wow , you meet this murderer specifically women , do the media knows that the person is female"

I said " no"

He said " all the weird things happen around you I guess . Maybe you are lucky to meet this wonderful woman "

I chuckled said " enough of me now tell what about you"

He said " nothing much same old self and all the women's throwing themselves or seducing me . From now I guess I will avoid any seducing women ,don't know when they will have grudges against me "

I laughed,  then we talked some more .