chapter 30

Adya pov

With that he lead me inside the mansion hall and then a particular door opened and I was mesmerized. 

And the whole room was lite by dim light

And the whole room was lite by dim light.it can't be more romantic.

He lead me top our table and like a gentleman forward the chair . Made me sit. Then he sat. Then room was silent.  We just stared at each others eyes and never left our hands. He was caressing my back of my hands with his thump.

He broke our silence and said " you know , I can't wait for your answer but I will wait. Can I ask you question"

I nodded.  He said " do you trust me "

I said " now , I trust you but do you trust me"

He said " yes , I not only trust you but love you. But why are you so mysterious and you are hiding something.  "

" I will tell you tomorrow as why I am hiding cause I had been through something which made me like this".

" as you know my other identity, will you tell yours"

" I know you know that I am the murderer A ,from india"

" why do you kill them"

" as they are not good people ,are they! And rest you will get to know tomorrow  just wait . Please be patient with me"

" okay, I will be waiting for your true self tomorrow. "

To relax the situation,  I said " you know it's a great combination of a mafia leader and mysterious murderer"

He chuckled said " definitely, but how did you know about tomorrow meeting "

" you know it's not that only you have source to take information.  After all I have a reputation to be held"

With that we were served food and started eating.

Then again a message came from saranya, huh' oe Adya we are having our date tonight, remember my mother marriage deal.'

I chuckled lightly. I saw Xander raised a brow. Oh, " you know , the friend whose house the wedding was held" he nodded " and that day about the marriage blind date her mother set for me and my friend" he nodded " so, tonight is that night"

He said " so , you are sticking with the playing lesbian thing or any change"

Now I rose my brow said " so would you like to introduce yourself there , huh, Mr.Xander King , my new boyfriend "

He smirked said " I won't mind love anyways it good to claim what's mine"

" really,  listen I am no thing to be taken"

" but I still want your heart for me only"

I was now red . He added " plus I can't wait for you to be officially mine all my life and spoil you to fullest"

Now I started eating to avoid being more shy and embarrassed said " but I have money . I don't want yours"

" that doesn't matter "

Again after our lunch. He took me by waist and led outside.

I was suddenly hit by sunlight,  my , I forgot that it's still afternoon as inside was dark.

Then as my eyesight adjusted and we walk . I saw a Lamborghini parked in front of me.

He said " so let's go , I will drop you your home . As duty call. But text me were I have to come for your dinner."

I said " now I think then my friend will get isolated, so I will stay with the lesbian plan . Plus, won't you like a peaceful mind before you hear my answer tomorrow in India"

Then he left me at my apartment and said " I will be waiting for your answer " and then I kissed him in cheek. And he kissed me at forehead,  that simple gesture made my heart go wild and my stomach flutter with butterflies .

With that I had my dinner plan , which was executed perfectly and they believed us and said it's okay. Wow, it was easy.

And I told saranya about Xander proposal.

She said " girl, wow , I thought you will marry after me but I think its changed. If you have any problem tell me okay. He is a lucky guy for having you"

I rolled my eyes said " ya , whatever "

Then we had our dinner,  I can't wait for tomorrow, when I will test his trust on me and my true identity.