chapter 34

Adya POV

We were now sitting in my car , going to our last house after showing almost a dozen or more.😜

He was in passenger seat and here I was driving cause he didn't knew the street.

He spoke " here you told you were not rich " with a rising eyebrow.

I shrugged my shoulders said " I never remember myself that I said I am not rich , I said I am not a billionaire or millionaire . You know I never lie but have my way with words. Or else how can be soon to be mrs.king "

He smirked said " really,  that what I like to hear after going crazy for you several months "

With that he slightly kissed the corner of my lips.

I quickly glared at him cause indian traffic is of a high new level.

He innocently said " what can't kiss my wife"

I said " no , not in India at least  , geez keep it PG13 and no pda . Here , it's not every day you see people kissing in public.  Here , it's not seen something good . I respect there believe and you will too."

He said " fine , I can't wait for our wedding. Listen I had already told my family and started arrangements.  We will have our wedding about 2 weeks later"

I laughed said " wow, here I didn't knew anything about my own wedding.  Well it's like having a rollercoaster with my life . It felt like yesterday I was in America and got this job whom with my turned to be the man I was teasing and I knew belong to mafia . "

He laughed too and said " I would say the first time I saw you was you hunting your prey.  Poor guy he didn't knew the seductress was his death . Though I can't blame his you are really a distraction which even I couldn't resist. Now, I am not allowing any man to come near you have what's mine"

I said " fine , mister possessive.  Even I like to say I don't like sharing what's mine" slightly glancing at him.

He said " you are making difficult to control myself . Your possessiveness turns me on. "

I told " shut up . I told you to keep pg 13"

He said " what can I say , none of us is under age ,plus we are inside the car."

I said "really, but what can I say , I am a child from heart"

He smirked said " then I will be your daddy"

I screamed " aghhhhhhhhhhhh, shut you mouth mister . Forget what I said , you are running wild "

He said " only for you "

I said " really , now i fell you are behaving like a hormonous teen. Flirting with your fiancee ."

He said smirking " what can I say my fiancee is such a beautiful innocent tigress".

I was smiling like its plaster in my lips.

Then we reached my house where my parents committed suicide.

We went inside.he said " I must say your father really build each house a beauty "

I smiled a sad smile said " that he had and was also best in business.  You know you would had bad time to have me cause he won't let me marry before 30 as I was independent women and my father liked it. Even in his note he said that . See I had to break my father's word for you. But my mother would be thrilled to see you and would have been faster than paparazzi to spread the news."

He smiled and hugged me and placed his head in my shoulder said " I know , I promise to make you happy " he kissed my forehead.then showed the rooms in the house.

I said " now come on let's go and eat . Wait let's order it's better.  So what you want to eat.".

He said " I don't mind anything.  I am not allergic to anything "

I showed a thumbs up and ordered a indian non veg meal.

With that soon our food arrived and we ate . Then I said " so we will be celebrating janmashtami here . If you have sometime you can join. The orphaned children will also join , they are from my orphanage.  "

He asked " you have orphanage "

I nodded said " yes ,cause I felt bad that they didn't do anything to deserve harsh life , they didn't had a choice but to have that life. So I wanted to give then atleast a better life where they can also help other"

He looked with me adoration and pride. I felt myself melting away by his charm .I don't want to lose him .I once wanted no man in my life or love . Now I am swoon by both.

He said " I will be coming after I finish my work."

I said " ok , and another thing , I will be hunting Arun down as he is devastated as I wanted , so he will see his last day when I land in America "

He said " can't I make my men do the work"

I shook my head in disapproval , said" I already talked about it to you".

He said " fine as you say my queen"