chapter 37

Adya POV

After having dinner, I told xander about my idea . We got ready for the last of my fight and unexpectedly I even have a partner.

 We got ready for the last of my fight and unexpectedly I even have a partner

After we finished , we got into the car , Xander said " I will drive , you sit and relax baby "

Being used to his antics , I couldn't help but chuckle and said " yes hunny "

He came gave a quick kiss and help me to enter the car and then we directly went to club .

Then Xan put his arm around my waist and then whispered in my ear " let's make this quick and marry"

I lightly hit him and said " you impatient man as if I am running away from you "

" what can I do , you know how much I had work to capture you don't you "

He gave quick kiss , then diapered in one of the VIP room , the I looked and spotted Arun in one of the VIP bar and so I went locked my target ,

I slowly approach him and as sat beside him I saw he looked at me slightly and then I order the bartender to give me a glass of red wine , and then turned and accepted the wine glass and played with it and said In seducing voice " darling, are you looking for someone to accompany tonight"

I saw a smirk form in arun face , then he said " why not a beauty asking me then who am I to reject "

"Then why don't we get private , come follow me "

He slightly rested his hands on my back , I felt so disgusted , still endured .
After we went to the Same vip room of xander , I locked the door , and I know these vip room are soundproof .

He said " baby , let me feel more of you "

Then he was about move his hand more down.

Without replying to him .
I took his hand and brook his wrist like a twig .

He screamed like dying whale .he said " what are you doing "

I chuckled darkly and said " what am I doing , I am you angel of death hehe I am A , and the whom you want to have child with ,did you forget , but sorry i didn't, you ended my parents and that day was your last day of good life , no more talking, I like taking sweet revenge "

I slowly broke each and every bone of his body and after finishing I smiled and then displaced each of the veribra slightly then looked at almost dead person , I left then said " don't thank me for sparing your worthless life cause you didn't directly kill my parents "

Then I saw xan sitting in sofa and smirked and me while drinking his wine said " nice play , do you need help "

I shook my head and then first message Arun parents and told them as arun to come and meet .

Then messaged priya about there whereabouts with that , I went to xan said " now , let's begin our new world."

.........................10 years later.....................

" ma, come see I defeated all my uncle "
Said 8 year old girl.

" baby , you are becoming naughty "
I helplessly sighed and patted at my baby head .
Then from behind xan came with smile and encircled his arm around us and said " my daughter is so strong, and soon another daughter will come as good as my baby , yes darling "

" hehehe I will get a baby sister "

From outside there was howl of no and cries.

I shook my head and said " let the poor souls rest , you are spoiling her too much "

" so what I can spoil both of you "
With that he kissed me .
" incorrigible man" we both looked at each other and smiled.
_________________________________________