Rose's are Beautiful

Start from the beginning

Elena just nods and closes her eyes.

It's quiet for a while before I hear Trevor and the girl talking.

"How's the girls?" The female asks Trevor.

"Still passed out." He replies.

"You didn't touch her, did you?" I hear the female say.

"Give me some credit." I hear Trevor say.

"So you called him?" The female asks Trevor.

Elena starts to wake up.

"hey. Sorry about before." I whisper over to her.

"It's fine." She whisper back before going silent and listening to our kidnappers chat.

"No. I called one of his contacts. You know how this works." The female tells Trevor.

"Did you or did you not get the message to.." I didn't hear the name of the person. Dammit!

"They say he got it." The female insists.

Elena get off the couch and starts look around, me right behind her.

"Wonderful. And what?" Trevor asks.

"So, that's it, Trevor." The female tells him.

Me and Elena start to sneak into a hallway, being as quiet as possible.

"He either got it, or he didn't. We just have to wait." The female tells Trevor.

"Look, it's not too late. We can leave her here. We don't have to go through with this." Trevor tells the Female.

"I'm sick of running." The Female tell's Trevor.

"yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying." Trevor tells the female.

"He is old school. If he accepts our deal, we're free." The female assures Trevor.

Unluck for us, while we were creeping around, Elena steps on a creaky floor board, making them know that we were there.

"You two!" The female calls out, walking towards us.

"There's nothing around here for miles. If you think either one of you is getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?" She tells us.

"Who are you making the deal with?" I ask her.

"He's your worst nightmare." Is all she says before walking away.

Me and Elena are all alone now, just sitting and waiting from something to happen.

~~Josie's POV~~

"You got anything yet?" I ask Lizzie in the libary, looking for things on Chronos, trying to find Hope."

"No. And I'm starting to think it's a lost cause. We've been searching for months, Jo. We've found nothing, even with Mom, Damon, Stefan, Elena, Bonnie, everyone helping us. And we can't even do a locator spell, because we can't track down any of her family." Lizzie says, grabbing my hand.

"We can't give up. She is our best friend and she wouldn't stop looking for us." I point out.

"Damn you." Lizzie says, sitting down and starting to go through another book.

~~Hope's POV~~

Me and Elena are still pressing on for answers.

"Why are we here?" Elena asks the female.

"You keep asking me these questions like I'm going to answer them." Is all she replies.