I got you pt3 ✅

Start from the beginning

"More" she whispers against my lips.

"Let's go to our room then" I slip my hand under her bikini bottoms and gently massage her ass which she lets out a soft moan.

"No baby, right here" 

"We might get caught, baby" I whisper against her ear.

"That's the fun of it" she pulls my swimming shorts down enough for me to hang freely and she starts to pump her hand around my hard dick.

"Baby" I whisper.

"Let's go behind that rock" grabbing my hand she leads us to a massive rock that could undoubtedly hide us from people.

She backs up against the rock and I trap her when I place my hands on either side of her head. Slowly but firmly I start rolling my hips against hers with my shaft between her thighs that are preset together. 

"We have to stay quiet, ok baby?" She nods her head at me.

With my thumb, I move the bikini to the side and push myself inside her.

"God, it feels so good when you spread me open like that" Jihyo whimpers against my ear.

Steadily I start pumping my hips holding on to the rock for better movement. She wraps her legs around my waist and with her hands, she also grabs onto the rock to not splash around too much.

"Imagine somebody swimming up to us, a fan, only to see you like this. A moaning mess begging for me to go harder, to not stop, only for you to reach your climax and scream out my name. Imagen the articles talking about how much of a slut you are for me, for my cock–I moan against her ear–such a whore for me to fuck her so good that she needs Sana's help to get to the bathroom"

Jihyo shivers against me and whimpers against my lips "I'm your little slut, daddy" she moans out as I move my hips faster.

"Call me daddy one more time and see what happens" I growl at her, daring her to say it.

"Mmmhmmh daddy~" she moans out completely engulfed in me fucking her.

Pulling out, much to her objection, I turn her so she's facing the rock, and I start ramming into her again, much to her satisfaction if her moans and whimpers have something to say.

I stop momentarily "count till ten for me baby" she whines but still nods.

I flatten my hand and I slap Jihyo's ass which makes it a light pink "Agh~one" the second time I slap her harder "Aah~two" the stop where I slapped her ass gets redder and warmer "Nnngh~three" with my other hand I grab onto her hips and start moving against hers "F-fuck yes~four!" She starts whimpering "sss~five!!" I start moving my hips faster against hers "six~Ohh yea~" her ass is visibly redder and heat is radiating off of her "F-fuck~seven!!

I can feel her walls tighten around my shaft "eight~je-jeongie~!" She punches herself against me "nine!! Aaah aah~!"

I start ramming into her feeling as if I might cum any minute just by the sounds that are coming out of Jihyo's mouth and how red and pretty her ass looks with my handprint on it "Ten!!!~ahhh~!" Her hips rock so hard against mine as she reaches her orgasm, that I end up cum so hard inside her.

Jihyo turns around and faces me with her face all red and flustered "you look so pretty like this, all red and flustered, with my handprint on your pretty little ass for everyone to see" Jihyo lets out a little whine.

"Take me to our room" 

________________________________________

Jihyo's pov

We're in the middle of practice when out of nowhere a wave of nausea hits me hard. I almost fall if it wasn't for Tzuyu.

"Are you ok Jihyo?" Tzuyu wraps an arm around me.

"I just got hit by a wave of nausea" everyone gathers around me.

"Sit down here" Momo brings me a chair.

"Thank you, Mo–another wave of nausea hits me this time harder–oh God"

Everyone rushes to get me something so I won't vomit on the floor. And also I'm pretty sure they don't want me to vomit on them.

"Here, have this" Chaeyoung hands me the small trash can-that thankfully has nothing other than the bag in it.

Leaning forward toward the trash can my hair ends up falling in my face "here let me help you" Jeongyeon runs her fingers gently through my hair and pushes it back.

________________________________________

I end up taking a pill for my nausea and joining dance practice. After we finish every one essentially runs at their water bottles. Off to the corner, I see Jeongyeon sitting on the floor with her legs crisscrossed. Walking over to her I sit on her lap and lean against her.

"Are you feeling better?" Jeongyeon kisses my temple. I nod "are you wanting to get babied?" I nod again and she wraps her arms around me and starts rubbing my belly.

Next to me, I hear the click of a camera. Looking to the side I see Nayeon "cute"

Jeongyeon starts rocking me back and forth and kissing the back of my ear and that's how the next few days go with me getting nausea and Jeongyeon taking care of me. I have no idea what could be causing this and that ends up with me calling my mom.

"I don't know what I've been eating or anything but I've been getting nauseous every mourning and at practice" I talk to my mom while I walk through the convenience store.

"Well I hate to say this but...have tried a pregnancy test?" My heart stops "look I know you're very clingy with Jeongyeon, has your Cicely been irregular?"

"...yeah...it has been" I feel my hands shake.

"Don't freak out just buy a pregnancy test and take it, I'll be right here" my mom reassures me.

I grab a pregnancy test and pay for it and walk to the dorm. Once I'm finally getting there, I see that the girls aren't there as I make my way to the bathroom. When I finally use it I now have to wait for the result.

"Mom...I'm scared"

"It's ok, I'm right here for you"

Twenty minutes pass and I finally have my results. Picking it up and expecting it.

"Mom…"

"Yes?"

"......it's positive"