Juicy x Josh Unecpected Movie Night

If you want you can skip this one shot it's not going to be any good but it Will be long I hope you enjoy

Contains:
Self harm
Alcohol
Smoking
LGBT Offensive language

Narrators POV

Me and Gaege are at the shops buying food for the boys movie night I then got a call from Mully telling me to hurry up and get home so I hurry and grab the stuff we need an head to pay then to my car.

I got home and unlocked he door to see the cat and dog laying on the floor asleep and i here noises from up stairs and me and Juicy went upstairs to to were we hear Eddie screaming Spanish Josh yelling at Mully to stop touching him "Guys we're home" Gaege opens the door and everyone comes rushing down stairs and straight into the bag of food, I see Josh sitting in the room where everyone just was and Gaege walking into the room and tells me "I'll talk to him" I nod and walk downstairs to get everything set up for this movie.

Gaeges POV

"Hey dude u ok?"
"Hey Juicy I'm all good just don't want to go downstairs yet because everyone's gonna scream and yell"
I see him start to tap his foot and pull his sleeves down further "hey man please talk to me" he shakes his head and walks downstairs.

I follow him and he grabs a beer from there fridge a pack of cigarette from the counter and a lighter from the top of the fridge, I stop following him and walk back to Mully who was the last one to talk to him.

"Mully follow me please I need to talk to you" I say in a stern voice "ok?" He questions and follows me upstairs.

"What did you do to Josh?" I say whisper yelling "what do you mean?" He asks looking dumb founded but I knew he was lying "what did you do" I say angry with my teeth grinding and I could feel my face heat up a little "I did nothing" he said in a monotone voice, " you did something because he grabbed a beer and a pack of cigarettes and walked off" I say twisting Mully a arm a way it doesn't bend "ok ok I honestly did nothing but I think it might have to do with his sister because he got a call from his sister and he said he wanted to go home so I comforted him, well tried anyway" "ok fine I believe you" "yeah and I think you broke my arm" he says shaking my hand in forgiveness.

Josh's POV

I was in my car drinking beer and having a smoke, after I had finished I walked inside to see everyone just settling into the couch "hey Josh come sit with us" Gaege says as he's laying on Narrators shoulder "I need to use the toilet I'll be there soon" I say as I walk into the bathroom and lock the door.

⚠️Trigger Warning ⚠️

I went and sat down on the toilet set and grabbed the razor I had out of my pocket I lift my sleeves and my shirt and counted to 10 on both wrist and on both of my hips.
I start to cry and think about how worthless I am, I should just die and Gaege Will never love you your just a freak and an unloved child.

I hop in the shower clean my mess and throw the razor in the bin that was in the bathroom I cover myself in bandages unlock the door and walk out the bathroom to see everyone comfy watching the movie they all picked out. I walk over to the couch and sit down next to Gaege who was slowly going g to sleep in Narrators arms, he's like the dad of the group that's why we sometimes call him dad.

The movie ended and everyone was asleep and I was just bout to go to sleep but then someone stared to talk to me.

The boys OneShots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें