EddieXNarrator Party

Eddies POV

We just finished filming a zoom call with fans video and it was so much fun I call Narrator and say
"Isn't it funny that like no one liked Josh" "yeah that's super funny" i hear him chuckle *in Eddies head* oh my god his laugh is so cute I love it "yo Eds want to come to my house we are going to have a party with a couple people"
"Yeah that sounds so fun I'll be there around 4 I'll see you soon?" "Yeah see you soon" he giggles. As I get up from my chair all I hear are familia laughs it was Mully and Josh I forgot I was on call with them "Shit wtf I thought wait never mind" I say as I lay my head on my desk all I hear is "hey Eddie it's all good mate it would be so cute to see you guys together" Josh says "Im pretty sure that you and Mully are together" "yeah nah shit" Josh says as he cracks up laughing "OI GUYS IM STILL HERE and Mully is mine" we hear Juicy laugh "oh my god Juicy your so quiet" "like a ninja" he says as he leaves the call "there is something wrong with that kid he's 21 and he acts like 5 years old" Mully says as he leaves the call too "Hey Eddie you know you want him so go get him" he winks and leaves the call "JOSH" I scream and turn off my phone.

I just finished packing my bags I threw them in the car and ran back inside and grab a cinnamon bun my keys a bottle of water and my phone. I get in my car and stat the drive out my driveway and down the street.

I'm about 2 hours away from Narrators house and I need to use the bathroom I pull up to a Maccas (Author: most people should know what Maccas is ik a lot of Americans just call it MacDonalds but it's short so I'm gonna just call it that.)
I get out lock my car and walk inside I go do my business and then I walk out and go to the counter and ask for a coffee and some chips "3 dollars 40 thanks" the lady says and I pay and go sit at a table I pull out my phone and start texting Naarator (this is going to be a conversation that me and my bff have all the time just gonna change it up a little)

Eddie
Hey

Narrator
Hey I'm just on my way to get lily from surgery

Eddie
Nice hope she's ok

Narrator
If I don't watch her she Will scratch her stomach and if she does than her guts Will come out

Eddie
Well you better watch her make sure that she's ok and also that's kinda gross

Narrator
I know but we Will still have the party I have this thing that Will make her sleep for about an hour

Eddie
You sure it won't kill her?

Narrator
No I've tried it before I use it when she's a little wrestles which isn't very often it Will work

Eddie
Ok I gtg I'm about 2 hours away I'll be there soon and I just got my food

Narrator
Ok I'll talk to you soon cya later bye

Eddie
Cya later

I jump into my car and drive off to narrators house still eating my food and drinking my coffee

I'm gonna make a part two because I know exactly what I'm doing but the chapters getting too long so I'll see you in the next one