Josh x Smashing p1

So I thought I would ad a new person in since I had been thinking about this one a lot recently don't ask why don't ask how just read thanks guys

Josh's POV

We finished filming Phasmophobia with Eddie Mully Smashing Narrator about 20 minutes ago and I was editing it for my channel everyone else is editing their versions of the video.

Me and Smashing were face timing and just talking about random shit like we always do, suddenly I got a really loud know on my door "I'll be right back" I go and open the door to see two people who I know dearly, it was...... Juicy and Eddie "hey guys I thought you guys were in America??" I say really confused "wait how did you guys do the video with me Mully and Smashing and Narrator" "well if you ask me we have a house here and we just filmed there because we can't get back to America because of Covid. (don't ask about this part it's gonna get better)

Smashings POV
𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙞𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙...

It's been about a week and I'm going to surprise Josh. It took me about 3 hours to drive to Adelaide where josh lives, I'm with Mully and we have monkey suits and we about to go and find Josh in this big ass mall we haven't been to before.

Watch the video and see what happens