Josh x Narrator Christmas Party

So I haven't done a Narrator and Josh one so let's see how this goes.

Narrators POV

I'm throwing a Christmas party for swagger Smashing Eddie Mully Josh Juicy Ree-Kid, and I can't wait because I haven't seen them in almost 9 months, I'm extremely excited to see Josh.

Your probably wondering why I'm even more intimate to see Josh. Well you see we always joke about me being gay but what they don't know is I am gay (HEY ME TOO- authors note) and I have a huge crush on Josh, it's just his eyes his face it's just everything about him I love. Anyway I need to get cleaning and I need to set up.

I JUST LOOKED AND WE ARE 3rd IN #swagger OML. I keeps getting side tracked FOCUS.

Joshs POV
So I am going to pick up the rest of the boys and we are driving to Narrators house. IM SO EXCITED      Your probably wondering Josh why are you so excited... well my friend it just so happened that I am gay and have a huge crush on this sexy man it's just his voice is so soothing and his beautiful eyes he's just built so perfect and it's almost Christmas so I'm going to make getting him my Christmas present.

"yo dude can we go now" I hear Juicy say from the back seat "yeah" I start to drive "dude you need to stop day dreaming about Narrator" I shoot my head back at him and he just rolls his eyes, Juicy is the only person that knows I have a huge crush on this beautiful man. We pick up the rest and make our way to Narrator house.

Narrators POV
I was sitting on my couch then heard big knocks in my door it's 7 o'clock, so I go and open the door and get greeted by the boys screaming "MeRrY ChrIsTmAs NaRRatoR" I laugh and then they all give me a hug, when I hugged Josh it felt unreal it was so warm and I loved it it gave me butterflies in my stomach.

"Ok guys I'm hungry where's ur food" I hear Mully says and then Josh part we hugged for like 2 seconds before Mully ruined it but it felt like an eternity it felt so good. "Your always hungry shut up" Eddie says and Mully just pulled the finger. I laugh while putting on music and grabbing the drinks from the fridge and placing them on the table before grabbing the door when I hear more knocks.

It was Smashing swagger Ree-Kid but this time smashing didn't have his helmet on so we saw his real face. "Holy shit is that swagger?" I say and he laughs then all the boys come over and their jaws drop "yo you look sexy dude" I heard Eddie say, we all turn to him and giggle "that's not true Narrators even more sexy" Josh says an nudges my shoulder "Juicy says KISS KISS" we both turn to him and everyone starts laughing. We let them in then we start become complete 3 year olds left home alone with 6 friends on a Thursday afternoon.

Ok so I'm going it make a part two because I want too I'll see you in the next one