Smashing x Josh p2

Ok so first I had to stop writing because something happened to colour and I couldn't fix it. Second I lost track of what I was writing so I had to add the video. Third this may be the last post I ever do, I just wanted to thank you for 1.2k views I am currently writing a Byler one shot and a Crankiplier story thank you please read the rest of this chapter.

Smashings POV

We got back to Joshs house and we were just hanging out having drinks eating food and playing VR and Video games. It was about 2 in the morning Mully was out cold he wouldn't wake up no matter what we tried we thought about throwing him in the pool but then we thought nah that's mean he has no other clothes which was a great idea since we are going to be here for a a while because the borders have shut again, GREAT such a good idea.

Joshs POV

I get up around 10am and I see Mullys gone I don't worry to much but just then I see Smashing laying on the floor with tears in his eyes I turn on the lights and see no cuts no bruises no blood so I go over to him and ask what happened "yo Smashing what happened" he keeps stuttering and keeps crying "where's Mully" "o-o-ov-over th-th-there *𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 * i stsrt to panic as hes rummaging though my cupboards "dude what are you doing" I walk over to him and he turns to me and says
"where are they Josh"
"Where's What" i say knowing excactly where they are
"Josh I know you know what I'm talking about"
"No tell me what they are" I say backing up
"Josh give them to me" he moves closer to me.
"First tell me why Smashing is crying"
"Because he had a night terror, now where are they" he says with a deal tone I walk over to Smashing and scoop him in a hug "in the bathroom" I say and carry Smashing to the kitchen to get him a drink,I give him the water then ask what happened, he explains what happened.

"JOSH GET HERE NOW" I quickly run to the bathroom and see him holding pills and a bloody blade i thought I hid good but apparently not because he found it. "U-u-u-u- uh-uh-uh mhm" I look down and I mentally slap myself "Josh why the actual fuck did you do this" he says and I shrug because I don't want to spoil the real reason "is it because of Smashing??" He says and I shoot my head up and look him dead in the eyes and start to tear up "fuck" I whisper and look down "dude it's ok but you need to tell him now before this gets out of hand" I nod and walk out and he follows.

He start to shake and cry I walk over to him give him a kiss on cheek and I say "I Will always protect you and I Will never let anything hurt you I promise" and I give him a hug, after I walk back to the kitchen and grab some food then all here is a thud on the floor.

He got off the table and walked over to me and he grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss at first I was hesitant then I melted into the kiss, we stayed like that for a couple seconds then we parted quickly when we herd Mully walk in the room.

When Mully walked in we quickly separated which I was really sad about but at least I got my crush "what the hell guys do that in the bedroom" Mully said and raided my cupboards as he walked past me he winked at me and he laughed then I heard Smashing giggle "Smashing whatever the fuck you last name is Will you be my boyfriend" "yes,yes I Will."

——*And they lived happily ever after*——

Ok I think I might do one more just to get to 20 parts then I'll be done I really hope you liked this bye guys