Hidden Wings - Grian - Angst

ah yes, everyone's favorite, Griangst. Seriously, you see these in almost every book on hermitpad.

Ship: Grian (none)
Ship Type: -
Category: Angst (and a bit of comfort at the end)
Setting: sometime in the season 7 turf war
Warnings: Blood

Headcannons for the chapter:
- Watcher Grian, He used to have wings when he was still a watcher, but when he ran away, his wings got glitched (idk-) in an accident or something, now they appear every 3 months and the process is very painful
- Grian, y'know, hides the wings from the other hermits, and doesn't want them to find out he has them
- Scarian is hinted, but it's not really there and there isn't a specific ship in this chapter
*+*+/|\+*+*×*+*+/|\+*+*

\-+* Grian's POV *+-/

Me, Grian, aka Mother Spore, was doing some mycelium deeds in the shopping district. I was humming to myself as I replaced some of the Grass from our side of the shopping district with Mycelium. but suddenly, I felt a presence behind me. I slowly turned around and-

it's just one of the surviving agent sheeps.

"Hello, Sheepie." I said as I grabbed another stack of Mycelium. But then, I think I heard voices coming from the HEP headquarters, and I stopped. they're having a meeting!

I immediately snickered. I then quickly went to my ender chest, and hastily looked for my bdubs head. found it! I snatched and wore it, before flying up quickly.

I flew above the headquarters, before gliding down majestically like the bird I am and nailed the landing. I eavesdrop to the discussion going on.

"but now that we know who the leader is, what are we going to do?"

"wait, you guys know who the leader is and you didn't tell me?!"

I carefully pressed my ear closer, attempting to listen in more.

"Yep, and It's Grian. To be honest, he was already a suspect to begin with, but it's now confirmed." I could hear GoodTimesWithScar, AKA the mayor, say.

"I knew it was him all the long! I mean, I actually saw him in the shopping district minutes ago before coming to the meeting. He was acting like the sus guy he is!" Bdubs said.

"And what about the fact that Mumbo Jumbo confirmed he was the leader to Cub, you said that right, Cub?" XisumaVoid asked.

"Yes, I guess, but to be fair I'm not sure. Mumbo joined HEP, and no Resistance member would just join like that, especially the leader." CubFan135 responded.

"so, now that we are 100% sure it's Grian, what are we going to do to him?" TangoTek asked.

"I'm going to talk to him. Depending on what his answer is… we should hold our actions till then. The Resistance purchased half of the shopping district, and we can't really just let that slide." Scar sighed.

"but to be fair they did legally purchase it. it's technically your fault they got to buy the diamond throne in the first place-"

"hush Bdubs. Let's not talk about that part. The buyback scheme was a fail."

I just then realized I wasn't crouching the whole time. well what do you know-

I quickly bailed, and flew away with my elytra. I knew the HEP saw me fly away.

"Hey! Isn't that…" Tango said.

Scar sighed, "Grian. He was spying on us. I'll follow him."

"we'll go with you."

-_{Timeskip}_-

I arrived back at my base with heavy breaths. I walked away from my nether portal, and began flying to my to this day still-not-that-finished mansion. I entered the doors, before thinking that I should maybe restock my barge again. So I started trading with my villagers. And then I then realized he needed something, but I couldn't find them in my chests anywhere inside the mansion. I then realized I might have left them in the hobbit hole (aha, plot convinince). I went out to the hobbit hole, got the items I needed, but as I was walking back, I was greeted by a surprise, rather, Surprises.

"Grian."