🦅XLV: Girls' Volleyball Club (1)

Start from the beginning

A cat. It was like he was petting a cat.

The others all together thought as they see it.

"It's just a ball girl position though." You hear Ushijima's teammates say. You glanced at them as they've finished their match early and was waiting for another contender.

"Cheer up, Claire-chan. The girls would be playing soon and you could be a ballgirl there." Tendo tries to cheer you up.

"Girls?" You asked. The middle blocker nods. 

"If I'll just be the ball girl for them then what difference would it be if I'll be the ball girl for the boys."

"Ehh?" his voice said, in surprise.

"They're aren't the same though." Tendo says and you looked at him, genuinely confused.

You:

     — only girl among 5 siblings

     — has only played men's sports

     — used to playing with professional male athletes ever since you could walk

     — has only played with world class female athletes who could easily beat a grown man in seconds

How were girls' and boys' volleyball different from each other? You furrow your eyebrows.

You were honestly confused at the implication, as you do not honestly have a clue on how they were different.

"They're the same." You scowl "...so they should just let me be the ballgirl." You pout, mumbling underneath your breath and Tendo blinks at you.

"I thought she was a grown up, Wakatoshi."

"Sometimes." The stoic athlete says and you jab him in his stomach, hitting his abs.

"Aw." You say then you paused, thinking. 

Since you've managed to jab it, you realized something felt off. 

You suddenly touched his abs shamelessly.