🦅XLIV: Crows (3)

"Ehhhhhh."

"Clara-chan. You're kind of new to being a manager, right?" Yachi Hitoka asks you as you both went to make drinks for the teams.

You nod excitedly as you walked by her side. You had been talking to her since the boys started playing 3v3's with random people but you didn't checked that out yet, too ecstatic at the moment.

Uwaaaa. You've never had a conversation when you didn't have to look up like this in a long time.

It was rude. But you were ecstatic at the feeling. This is great. This camp is great.

"Have you been in Japan for a long time? I think this is the first time I've seen you in the volleyball team." She says.

You nod repeatedly. "Mmh. I've just been in Japan for more than a month now."

"Uwaa. Really? Your japanese is so good though." She says. "I have Japanese friends overseas." You explained.

"Ohhh. That makes sense."

She suddenly stopped short and you followed her gaze. Her teammates suddenly peeked from the gym's window to your surprise, "Y-Yachi-senpai. The question." They say as if you wouldn't hear and she looks a little flustered.

"Go back to practice." She sighs.

"I'm sorry. They were curious." She adds but you only nod, not knowing what this was about.

She scratches the back of her head. "They wanted to ask something." She starts off.

Ohhh. "What is it?" You blinked.

"What year are you in Shiratorizawa right now?"

Nani.

Oh my god.

You blink as you processed the question.