Shia chuckled and stood up to open the front door.

Once the door was finally opened, loud voices can also be heard in the doorway.

I facepalmed and want to strangle Shia for not telling me about this surprise visit from the girls.

I missed them but can't i be selfish for a while and spend more time with my girlfriend, ALONE?!

"Huh, speaking of the devil!" Jihyo suddenly blurted out as she saw me in the living room.

"Hello girls. I missed you." I greeted them with a wide smile but the crackheads only raised their eyebrows and smirked!

'We'll talk later, Shia! We really need to have a talk later!!' I mumbled under my mouth as i glared at my girlfriend who just smiled and sending me a finger heart sign at the back. Oh gooddamn it!

"We missed you, unnie!" Chaeyoung rans to me and dramatically hugged me as she acted like she was already crying.

"I missed you too, Chaeng." I patted her head and looked at the other girls who were just standing there and wandered their eyes around the suite.

"Aren't you girls gonna hug your unnie too?" I said as i spread my arms for a hug but they only just rolled their eyes and cringed.

WTH!

"Hug or leave?" I threatened them.

"Arrghhhh!" They said in unison but they still walked towards me and pulled me for a group hug.

I know they can't resist me. They're just acting like they don't like me but obviously they really love their beautiful unnie.

----

Few hours later, the penthouse was already in chaos as most of the girls were laughing in the kitchen together with my girlfriend making lunch for us while the others were in the living room playing wii. Shia has been bombarded with a lot of questions from the girls especially Chaeyoung and Sana.

"So tell me what happened?" Jihyo asked as we both settled at the balcony.

She was smirking like a total freak while looking at me. And i deeply breath before i answered her.

"That night before we leave from our dorm we had a fight that went too far. I was asking her why she avoided me without telling me the reason and it frustrates me because she didn't answer any of my questions."

"Is there something to the both of you that i didn't know?" She asked.

"Sorry, Ji." I said as i shyly smiled at her.

"So, there's really something happened to the both of you that we didn't notice." She confirmed and i nodded.

"We secretly sneaked out when all of you were sleeping in the middle of the night just to be with each other for the past months. We roamed around Seoul and she even brought me to the park, to kareoke bar and to the night market just to eat street foods there. She's the only person that brings out the best in me, Ji." I said as i heaved a deep sigh and smiled.

"Well, all i can ever say is, Yes, you're obviously fucking inlove with our bodyguard!" She suddenly exclaimed as she threw her hand in the air and smiled which made me blushed.

"Yeah, i know." I said as i confirmed it to her.

I never thought i'd fell the bodyguard this way. Who would've thought that i will fall for her because i hated her at first, right?

But here i am, totally whipped for her!

"But anyway, back to where you two fought and why Mark suddenly appeared in our dorm." She said.