Chapter 12 ⚠️kinda smut⚠️

Start from the beginning

"Thank you for telling me, honey. Stay with Uncle Ron. Daddy has to talk to Mommy, ok?" Bill said. He snuggled up to Ron and hummed in response. Bill rushed out of the Burrow and pulled out his phone that he got from his old job, I'm assuming Fleur got one too I'm not sure how though.

Not to get off subject but Arthur was squealing for days when Bill brought it to him to look at. I mean SQUEALING. The grown man was running around, jumping up and down, twirling even! You name it he was doing it.

It was getting a little awkward so Ron finally spoke up.

"You guys can go to your rooms. I'll stay here and watch Dakota till Bill gets back". The twins and Conner nodded and started towards the staircase soon followed by Charlie. Draco, Blaise, and I all ended up staying with Ron and played with Dakota.

After a few minutes of playing Bill walked back inside with red puffy eyes. He smiled at us and then took Dakota's hand.

"You alright, mate?" Ron asked. Bill nodded.

"Yeah just a little argument. I'm going to try to get Dakota to go back to sleep. Thanks for watching him." Bill said while starting towards the staircase. We all looked at each other worry evident on our faces.

"Well I guess we're gonna head up to our rooms, see you two later." with that Blaise and Ron headed up the stairs. Draco and I looked at each other and smiled. I went over to him and wrapped my arms around his body.

"I'm so lucky I have you." I said. He kissed the top of my head.

"Me too, love." He then looked at the clock, "it's now 6 o'clock. We have a few hours until everyone will be at our room. Want to go have some fun." he asked. I smirked and was about to reply when I heard a moan coming from the kitchen.

My eyes went wide as I heard Molly's voice. Oh Merlin. Draco and I looked at each other and started sprinting towards the stairs. We ran all the way up to our floor before falling to the floor of our room out of breath.

"Bloody hell I'm gonna be traumatized." he said leaning against the wall next to our door. I chuckled and stood up walking over to him.  I put one of his hands on my waist.

⚠️ "Do you want me to keep you busy." I said with a wink. He smirked and pushed me backwards so I was on the bed. He climbed on top of me and slowly started taking my clothes off. After he got me in my boxers he stood up and started taking his clothes off. After he was left in his boxers. He quickly casted a silencing charm. And climbed back on top of me.

"What do you want to do, love?" He asked. I blushed and flipped us over so he was under me. He raised an eyebrow at me and I chuckled. I then looked at his neck and saw all the hickeys that I had made in the car. I traced my finger over them before looking him in the eyes. He smiled at me and I continued with what I wanted to do.

I crawled backwards till I was face to face with his boxers. I started rubbing him through his boxers until there was a huge tent in them. I then lifted his legs and slid the boxers off.

We've both seen each other naked before. We haven't went all the way yet but we've given each other blow jobs and hand jobs. I want to go all the way soon, but I'm really scared. I don't want it to hurt and I'm too embarrassed to ask if he wants to.

I shake my thoughts away as he grips my hair with one of his hands leaving the other at his side. I then look back to his hard boner and start licking and leaving light kisses everywhere. He starts moaning above me and gripping my hair and the bed sheets.

"D-damn. Your such a tease kitten". Once he said that my face lit up red and I momentarily stopped what I was doing.

"Do you like that nickname... kitten?" he asked teasingly. Once he finished talking I took his whole length in my mouth surprising him and started trailing my tongue around it. I moved my mouth up and down, occasionally deep throating him causing him to groan and cuss under his breath.

I started rubbing myself through my boxers causing me to moan around his dick. He arched his back and let out a loud moan. After a few minutes of this I start feeling close to my climax. I start sucking faster and rubbing myself faster.

"Ergh...I-I'm close". I look up at him and see him arch his back as he sends his load down my throat. I swallow and bring myself back up. I take my boxers off quickly before I start stroking myself. After 3 thrusts I cum onto my hand and fall backwards onto the bed.

After a few minutes and we both catch our breath and Draco sits up. He then reaches over to the tissues and hands the box to me. I cleaned my hand off and anywhere else that I got the mess before quickly throwing the tissue away and grabbing another. I then cleaned off Draco's dick and threw that tissue away. ⚠️(done)

He smiled at me and got up. He got off the bed and picked up a new pair of his boxers, from the clothes we didn't take to Hogwarts, before slipping them on. He then walked over to my side and handed me a new pair as well. I put mine on and he took down the silencing charm.

He quickly cast a cleaning charm to make sure we didn't miss anything. We both climbed into the bed and under the sheets. He started spooning me and playing with my hair as I just relaxed.

"Hey kitten..." he says making me turn around. I smile at him and brush loose strands of hair away from his forehead, "is their anything else you want to do? We still have time." He finishes. He didn't say this in his normal sexy dominant tone. It was soft and curious.

"I don't think so. I'm pretty tired". I then kissed his nose and turned back around. I felt him let out a sigh and snuggle up closer to me. Did he want to continue? I mean I know I want to but I didn't think he would! Maybe I should ask him.

I was about to turn around and ask him but before I did I heard cute tiny snores coming from him. I guess I'll just ask him later it's no big deal..... right?  With those last few words I fell asleep.