Part. 23..

..................Unlikely pair...................

...................... HAIKU(23)...................

EVERY THING I'VE EVER

LET GO OF

HAS CLAW MARKS ON IT

-D.F.Wallace-

..................o0o0o0o0o0o0..................

No water ran mesmerised or in cascading fashion, nor did the half pale moon offered her glow below at the moment. No sweet scents of erotices lingered nor had beauty bless the small, seemingly ominous lake where Orochimaru sought his seclusion. Pitch blackness that feed into a bottomless pit of isolated danger surmised it's lure, and they were factors he quite enjoyed far more than others would have.

Completely naked and half submerged beneath water, he shone whilst bathing, and that was the only beauty held within the converging darkness tonight. An unmisable figure of stark white atop an inky bed, Orochimaru stood out like a sore thumb but tonight, plans would entail he did; after all, his prey was of the curious nature, and as such, the sannin altered his game of playful entrapment.

He knew the other were there. As a matter of fact he sensed him from the moment his aura fled the gathered lot and surprised not became the mood. Effortlessly his prey's location fell short of privy, and so he knew, he was well on his way.

After a short show of pretend ignorance on both of their ends, the Sannin decididly made 'his' move...."SO, you want to play do you?" .... A slight turn of the head followed by a sly smile as pointed canines gleamed like sparkling ivory amidst the night. "Well then, by all means, LETS"...

An athletic dip aided by the soft sounds of barely there splashes commenced game time. Orochimaru vanished in sinister silence, leaving his known voyeur in held suspense and in both waiting and wanting of his return. Oh how sad that his actions thus far, seemingly went against what ever customary ceremonials that proceeded a lake side wash, for the former Hokage, that was.

Worry- less moments soon expired and bleed into minutes with his shrouded voyeur still in hiding. Harrowing sounds of insects inauspiciously, quite coincidentally, ceased their calls as the last watery ripple danced itself into oblivion; much like the sannine did before the sounds of a man frantically divesting his garments cracked the quaking silence. He had to know he was being baited hadn't he? As a matter of fact Tobirama seemed far more than well in tuned to the other's not so much coquettish but, more playful nature. However, and inspite of this knowledge, lord second fell prey still, to the snake summoner's lure.

It seems curiosity was ever a devilish fiend, and in Senju's body, uh- Tobirama Senju's that is, it chose it's dwelling. Yes, that's right. Tobirama Senju unexpectantly might have stublmed upon the makings of another odd obsession this time around.

In his life prior he had wrapped up quite a few despite his title and expectations; though one he only ever dared to take notice in due to certain unforseen complications, where as the rest, he simple forgot as the duties of a leader began to flood his plate. But now, Orochimaru's unshakable core, sharp tongue, that profound and unbais drive for knowlege regrew and cemented that age old obsession he'd lost along side time.

With his body already covered in water, lord second searched for signs of the always smirking being. No grass rustled nearby suspiciously to keep his attention above land, so dove he did only to be surrounded by even more darkness than he had previously anticipated.

'Where have you disappeared to?', a question in the guise of a thought for this were a game, he knew. "Common now Orochimaru", in he dove once more and refocused his senses on identifying what ever shapes or chakra signatures he could done below. Moving in slow circulation, Tobirama paced about easily for the other couldn't have gotten far nor had he, he knew, any intentions of either. But far off beneath, a growing vision of white soon erupted amongst the darkness in approach, and continued to grow as with the pooling of wild excitement at the base of his spine.

Hidden In The LeafOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara