Author's Note , Must read if want more

Hey guys. It's been a while since I've updated this fic, not to worry it will be completed. Sadly however, there's been lots of issues with the personal life as we all have and experienced on a daily basis; issues of which is have no control over, as of yet( ͠° ͟ ͜ʖ ͡ ͠°)...

So, originally I wanted to do a apart 2 of Hidden in the leaf titled Secrets of the leaf, though i have no intentions of cutting it off to start a second series, which I know I should anyways. In saying so, I'll be starting part two right after chapter 24, and it will continue as chapter 25-uh 26 (if you factor in this A/N), but labeled Secrets of the leaf, as mentioned before ...

A cover, well I haven't made one as yet that's to say that I'm still currently working on it as with many things at the moment, but this is all I have atm, just this random ass picture that I want to do something with and to-like I said we'll see.

Anywaysssssss, thanks to every one who's been sticking with me and this fic for the longest while and plz keep the faith for I am getting there. An update will be released soon, but I'm just saying, don't hold your breaths loves.

Sayonara mina-san and Ariga- THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED ENCOURAGEMENT AND SUPPORT WITH MY LESS THAN PERFECT WRITING. ( ͡°⁄ ⁄ ͜⁄ ⁄ʖ⁄ ⁄ ͡°), love Nefe28ostar