Secrets of the leaf. Part.. 36....

............Niggling suspicions. Pt. 2..........

..........................HAIKU(36).....................

FLOW LIKE WATER

REFLECT LIKE A MIRROR

RESPOND LIKE AN ECHO

-Chiang Tzu-

.......................O0o0o0o0o0......................

"Nn-no, make it stop!"

Fog engulfed his senses, conjuring an after image of steam and water, a chaotic mist whose only purpose was that of obscurity. Regrettably, it also obscured both this Stifling heat which sought to melt the skin from his wary bones.

"Asura, Indra- let me out of this dream!" He saw yet another after image, an ill formed silhouette amidst the still thickening fog. Two days, barely two fucking days ago had they, Kaguya's so called chosen ones had managed to escape unscathed from their very first pre-cognitive trip; a very mild version of unscathed that was. But unfortunately, here he was again. Lost somewhere between shitfucked and what ever dimetional plane his subconscious had catapulted him into.

"Focussss little shitling"..... It spoke, what ever creature this blurred silhouette belonged too. It spoke as if half wanting to, as if it would rather be any where but here.

"Please, where is here exactly and how do I wake up from this?".... Our paralyzed dreamer asked as he tried to not let the rising heat affect him more that it already had. "And who -"

"FUCK-ITS ALL THE SAME WITH YOU CREATURE, QUESTIONS AFTER QUESTIONS INSTEAD OF OBEDIENCEEE"... The stranger's hiss sounded volatile, his volume risen, his anger-stroked. "Get this clear Shitling, I am here on my master's accord for he cannot interfere in the matters of man on his own will"

"I - I understand that but-"..? Suddenly the fog was gone as if it never existed in the first place. Silence reigned dreadfully supreme, which was quite frightening since the only thing he could hear now, was his own deafening heart beat while his eyes scanned the vast opening, this sudden ominous emptyness.

"Behind you, shit"........

And he turned, just as swiftly as his visitor had appeared, meeting face to face with an image of utter darkness; a lanky being made only of shadows. "That which you seek is still here. Perhaps we should have visited but one, instead of all three"

"I don't quite understand"...

" Of coarse you don't, I haven't gone over my explanative, have i? But before I do, you should look below"

On the Shadow's demand, our dreamer followed suite only to be met with water - of coarse. But before he took the chance to inquire, he was dragged below with a frightening grasp on his left leg whilst panicking and flailing all the way down. So ungraceful becomes he.

"CEASE YOUR SCRAMBLING AND FOCUS LITTLE SHITLING, FOR WE REFUSE TO HAVE OUR TIME WASTED ON YOU LOT ONCE MORE! "

On the command, so too did he adhere, eyes scanning the vast emptiness below and about his watery prison. "WHY AM I HERE!"

"STILL YOUR HEART, WEILDER OF THE BYAKUGAN, STILL IT'S TEMPO AND YOU WILL SEE THAT WHICH YOUR SAKURA, HAD FAILED TO SEE"
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
Neji broke from his short slumber with a loud echoing shout, followed by a painful groan. Minutes after reigning in the fuzz that was now his thoughts, he'd finally managed to move his damnable legs. Buckets of sweat it seemed, permeated his forhead, the curve of his neck and planes of his rigid back; soaking through his nightly attire.