Part. 11..

.....Her ambiguous request, PT. 1......

.....................HAIKU(11).....................

       OUR LIFE IN THIS WORLD -

  TO WHAT SHALL I COMPARE IT?

               IT'S LIKE AN ECHO

        RESOUNDING THROUGH -

              THE MOUNTAINS

   AND OFF INTO THE EMPTY SKY.

                                        -Ryokan-
                                     -1758 - 1831-

...................0o0o0o0o0o0o.................

     Odd. Extremely unfamiliar, almost alien like. No- discard that thought. Extremely unfamiliar indeed this whole new situation respectfully presented itself. Cascading water of the same pigmentation and chalk like mixture flowed freely down rocky cliffs in alcove formations. Almost as if in tune to this tranquil aura that encompassed them both.  Foamy, frothy and sweet smelling, the scents of cucumber and melon wormed their way up her nostrils, replacing anxiety with a welcomed peace.

Perched on a dry patch of rocky bedding, she patiently awaited her host, as said being took every bit of time she had passing smooth, seemingly callousless palms across her wet body. Hair as white as snow in most parts, a mixture of ashen grey for the other, hung liberally down a sensually curved back and past her ass cheeks, ending somewhere beneath the water's edge and perhaps the bathing beauty's knees. Though these images were presented to Sakura through a shadowed silhoutte crafted by sunlight's angle, she was yet to face her summoner; the one whose identity dwelt with in the arms of an enigma.

Thirty minutes or less, she calculated. It had been almost thirty minutes since Indra and Asura delivered her to their so called grandmother. Shrouded by thick limbed branches, this seemingly garden felt more like a jungle, incomparable in a mesmerising fashion of the word than any other forested area konoha had, or ever dreamt of having. 

Humming, she sang a song unheard of, idly prolonging what was already a rather lengthy bath. But then again, this entire world itself was completely unheard of, an inconceivable materiality; one of the many altered physicalities crafted by this being, Asura reminded sullenly, before taking his leave. Quite a notion indeed, Sakura noted. And had it not been for the weighing mnemonic that war very much carried on with his dramatic play over on the other side of where ever she were, then Sakura Haruno would have proudly worn that academical inquisitiveness out on the cups of her sleeves. But now was not the time to employ such unobjectionable curiosity; a partly responsible trait that propelled her status into that of the Godaime's Progeny.

Eventually, and thankfully, the bathing being ceased her assumed daily routine and out she decidedly emerged from beneath the assuaging flow of nature's natural shower. Sunlight battered the pinkette's senses and as it shone, out came twin sets of antlers atop a head full of beautiful damp hair. Sakura's breath involuntarily lodged itself mid passage down her throat for beauty the likes of no other, she finally knew. Oh what a crime it felt like to bask upon such a startling creature that even time's rhythm ceased in lieu of it's presence as well.

Eyes, an opaque veil that transitioned it's tone from silver to violet as with the shifting of light. The Byakugan Sakura noted remarkably, same sets as seen on Asura and realization came rushing in like an over blown faucet; more than dripping she'd say as evidence taken from memories of her findings gave name and status to the approaching woman. KAGUYA OOTSUTSUKI. ... It was her. The antlers were a dead giveaway. But those eyes and the third; that unholy bloodline that gave birth to countless miseries cemented this assumption.

Hidden In The Leafजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें