Secrets of the Leaf....Part. 26........

..........Correcting the past and reuniting with old enemies...............

....................... HAIKU(26)...................

     MY LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL

                    YOUR ACTION

                    IS IRRELEVANT

                                            -Osho-

....................... O0o0o0o0o...................

   Like his father's name sake, the yellow flash, he was just as fast. As if being taken by a gust of heavy wind, vendors on the now bustling market streets held close to them their valuables while he dashed by in an anxious pace. As he moved further away, loud echoes of gasps and 'what was that?' filtered in and around the surrounding areas until, they began to blend with dulled cries of mingled voices.

Like described, he was anxious and rightfully so. And if he knew the others like he so rightfully did, Sakura and Kakashi sensei, then they too must be as equally nervous as he were at the moment. His legs had just taken him past the Hyuga's compound and now moving further away towards those who waited. Impatience spelt the mood for how could it not when this moment, this now blessing, had once lived as one of team seven's greatest regret.. 

The clearing came into focus as soon his legs threw him over the newly constructed fences of the sixth training ground; their squad's very own to do with as pleased, as far away from Public eyes, and other teams. It was a bias decision indeed, one could tell at first glance but from the begining of his genin days, having the son of the fourth Hokage, the last surviving Uchiha and the copy nin himself as their leader, had already cemented their team as one of utter importance.

Unfortunately the actions that soon followed because of Sandime's decision had greatly damaged them all. Like they said, the road to hell  was paved with nothing but good intentions right. But these events now slept in the past, where they should for what heavily weighed at Naruto's mind at the moment, were the fact that his team mates were about to face a great pain in the long lines of pains, no pun intended. Perhaps, more like stare at them in their eyes knowing that they had delt them their ends; more accurately him and Kakashi sensei.

Sandaled feet lightly touched dew covered grass for it was just 5:30am and all of konoha was busy preparing for the day. It was also the day of the Uchihas arrival, however, certain circumstances followed one after the other like a slew of unfortunate events, thus resulting in their early coming. Sakura must be livid he thought, knowing her well enough, she had probably planned on hiding away at her office or sunk her self so deep into work that she would have had no other choice but to intentionally miss what was another important day in the leaf's history.

And as for Sasuke, whom had been equally scarred in the past by this new reality that suddenly sprouted out of no where, well, Naruto wasn't sure what to think of his once best friend. Their relationship still slept on the rocks as it is, so in terms of repairs, anyone could tell that it was wise to keep a safe distance as to not get hurt like they did in the past; besides, Madara might have been smitten by Sakura so much so as to end a war or assist in its conclusion, but Sasuke, aside from Obito and Orochimaru, was forever a wild card thrown into the thick of things. And this was saying a lot even on Naruto's standard. Even more baffling now was the relationship between him and his master.

The first face he saw was Kakashi's, whom looked as depressed as the day their team had been disbanded. Still wearing his nightly attire as with the others except for the Uchihas and Orochimaru whom looked as ever the intellectual bunch. Minato had beat him to it, obviously. Madara seemed somewhat impatient, but all knew the reason behind that. Baa-chan was also present as with Lord third whom had delegated them this mission some five years ago and the other kages whom were supposed to welcome home their Uchihas counterpart. Sadly all attention had been given to two uninvited, unexpected guests in the mix.