○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42○

Start from the beginning

I sat on the couch hugging Jaden as he soothed me down by playing with my hair. My head was on his shoulder with legs around Jadens wait and arms around his neck.

He held my waist and with his hands played with my hair.

He once and awhile would kisss my arm or hand making me dread him going even more.

Demi was on the floor playing with some toys as well as watching sponge bob which was her favorite show now.

Jaden grabbed his phone to see a notification.
He sighed and put it back in his pocket.

"Princess, they're here" Jaden said softly making my heart stop.

I picked up my head and looked at his eyes. I crashed my lips onto him as our lips were in sync.

I pulled away and gave him a tight hug.

"Be careful, please.. don't do anything stupid. If something happens call me please please please." I said as he chuckled.

"I'll be fine angel.. okay?" He said as I stood up and grabbed Demi.

I passed her to him as she put her hands on his face.
"I'll see you later princess number 2." He said kissing her hand.

"Don't give her a hard time" he whispered to her.
She smiled and made grabby hands to me.
I took her and we walked to the door.

"I'll see you tonight.. don't worry." He said cupping my face.

"Okay, I love you." I said as he smiled. He planted a kiss on my lips a few times Before pulling away.

"I love you more" he said making me smile and blush.

"Never" I said as he turned around from the door and blew a kiss to me and Demi. I smiled as I knew deep down I was going to break any moment.

He got into Bryce's car and I waved to the other boys in the car.

And with that they left.

I immediately went to the couch and put Demi to watch her show again. I grabbed my phone and called all the girls to come over in an hour or so.

Time skip
10:09am

Nessa was the first to show up here.
"Hey girl!" Nessa said hugging me as she took off her shoes.

"Hey!" I said

"Josh told me what happened last night.. I'm so sorry, he's a jerk." Nessa said as I swallowed my saliva.

"Oh Um yea.. I was just over thinking too much and, I don't know I took it the wrong way. " i said as she hugged me again.

"It's okay, I understand.. I was in a bad relationship and know how it feels to be touched or..hit" she confessed.

My eyes widen as I gave her a hug this time.
"I'm so sorry.." I said as she smiled.

"It's okay we can get though this, josh has changed my thoughts on guys. I think Jaden will too, if he only knew before what happened maybe he would be more cautious. You told him right..?" She asked as we walked into the living room.

"Yea thank god.. if I didn't then He'd wonder why I'm always scared. " I said as she nodded.

"DEMIIII" Nessa squealed and picked up Demi. She hugged her and made Demi giggle.

We talked and waited for all the girls.
Soon they showed up and now was full of girls.

"How are you feel?" Avani asked me quietly.

"Better.. just a little, uh upset and scared" I mumbled trying not to let any sigh of a break down.

"It's okay he'll be okay" she said rubbing my shoulder.

"Hows she been?" Charli asked holding Demi.

"Good actually! She's so calm and happy." I said making everyone aw.

"You got stuck with the best one" Charli said as I giggled.

THANKS
FOR
29k
READS
I
LOVE
YOU😘🤌
1196 words🙁