Will

Nico was decidedly not okay. He'd just passed out for the gods' sake! He'd taken the stitches better than most people though. Will sighed, and gently moved his legs onto the cot. He thought for a moment, and left a square of ambrosia on the nightstand. There. Then he went to help with Clarisse. No chances were taken with Clarisse. No one was dumb enough for that.

                                                                                               ***

He'd been pulled away from Nico for too long. It was almost nightfall when he managed to get back to him. He was awake, and the ambrosia was gone. Nico was kind of zoned out, his onyx eyes focused on nowhere in particular.

"Hey, you okay?" Will asked, sliding into a sitting position next to him. Nico startled, jumping slightly. He visibly relaxed when he saw it was Will, though it still took him a minute to answer the question. "Yeah, it hasn't been hurting as much."  "Good." Will said. It had always torn at his heart to see Nico hurt. And yes, that was incredibly cliché, it wasn't exactly a secret that Will was a cliché guy. Especially when it came to Ghost Boy. 

He'd known he was in love with him since Nico had shown up with his sister, the hunters of Artemis, and Will's dad. Nico had been so.. alive.  Talking to anyone. Will had occasionally chatted to him during the quest, and every time, he was so nervous that he would say something dumb. And now it was just the same, checking his words over before he said anything to Nico. 

A small, catlike yawn tore him out of his thoughts and flashbacks. Nico was starting to fall asleep. But oh Gods, his yawn was the most adorable thing Will had heard all day. He smiled, and pushed Nico to lie down. Nico complied without much hesitation, his eyes closing the second his head hit the pillow. 

Will glanced away from his new patient for a second. Big mistake. The rest of the patients were already asleep, so the Apollo kids were free to head back to their cabin. Unfortunately, none of them did. They were all staring at him and Nico, trying to suppress giggles. Great. He was never going to hear the end of this. 

He sighed, glanced at Nico, and stood up. He walked toward his siblings. This was gonna be fun to deal with. Sometimes these guys were as bad as the Aphrodite kids. Especially when it came to Will's very obvious crush on the Ghost Boy. He walked over to them, dreading what was to come.

"Ooooh," said Kayla, a smirk spreading across her face. "Finally decided to make a move, hmmm?" Will felt his face heating up. "Stop it. Seriously, you guys are worse than Drew." He retorted, trying to hide that he was blushing. Austin grinned. "That wasn't a no, Solace.  You agree with us. Hah!" 

Will sighed. Again. His siblings could be a rowdy bunch. "There are sleeping patients here. If we do need to discuss this further, can we please do it at our cabin?" The Apollo kids exchanged Doctor looks. Austin nodded at him with a not-particularly-serious expression.