Will

Will actually got a decent sleep that night, which was a small miracle seeing as his siblings were dead-set on talking about the Son of Hades. He hadn't had too horrible of nightmares, which was good. He'd grabbed some coffee before heading to the infirmary a good 15 minutes early. He wanted to check on Nico. 

Nico was up when he got there. He looked less drained then he had the past couple of days. That was excellent. Today should be enough to fully get him back to his previous strength, if Will had to guess. "Hey." He said, cheerfully. "Oh, hey." Said Nico. He looked slightly startled. Will hadn't done that, had he?

"You feel alright?" "Better than yesterday." Nico responded, glancing at the floor. "Thought so." Will's voice changed from gentle/cheerful to brisk and matter-of-fact. "One more day oughta do it." "Good. Because I'm getting kind of tired of being cooped up." Will shrugged. "Understandable, with ADHD and everything." Nico nodded, still not meeting his eyes. "Are you okay?" Will asked, suddenly worried that he did something wrong.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just.. bad dreams." Will nodded. That was something that no demigod could avoid, and they epically sucked. He sat down on the bed next to the son of Hades. "You wanna talk about it?" Nico glanced up, and Will's heart stopped for a moment, as it did every time Nico's onyx eyes met his. "Sure, why not." Right. He'd asked him about nightmares. Stop letting yourself get distracted, Solace! His inner monologue screamed at him.

"There was.. one in particular." Nico muttered, and then glanced back down as if he said something wrong. "Mhmm, go on." Will said, focusing all of his attention on Nico's words. "Your dad, Apollo.." "What about him?" "He.. I saw him falling. That's not symbolic for something, is it?" "No, I don't think so. But I've been having the same dream. Must be important somehow. I'll talk to my siblings about it later." 

Nico nodded, as if that was the answer he'd hoped for. "Thanks, Will." Don't blush, stupid! He internally screamed at himself. Why did this guy have to be so insufferably cute???  Will simply nodded. Then he caught sight of his group of siblings walk through the door. "I'll go do that right now, actually." 

He jogged over to his siblings. "Hey, guys." "Talking to Nico, I see." Kayla observed with a smirk. "As the doctor that requested he stay, yes. I do talk to him." Will responded matter-of-factly. "Anyway, we both had the same dream: Dad falling." "Any.. other details?" Austin asked. "No, that's about it." "Right. Helpful. Anyone?" 

They all thought for a moment before Kayla, Austin, Angeline, and Samuel raised their hands kind of. "Well this can't be good." Will said. They all nodded in agreement. "I'm gonna go report back." "'Kay. Just get back over here ASAP." Will nodded before turning back toward Nico. 

"Well. Four of 'em had the same dream." "Wonderful." Said Nico, sarcastically. "Well, we'll figure it out when we get there. Right?" "Yep." Nico said. "I need to go do inventory or Kayla'll kill me. Talk later?" Will prompted. "Alright." Nico said simply.