Nico

Nico didn't bother struggling as Will dragged him across the field toward the infirmary. Will was a lot stronger than him, even at times when he was well-rested. Like now. And strangely, Nico didn't really mind the physical contact. Which was seriously unusual.

Will walked a little longer, his strides outpacing Nico's by a long shot, and then they got to the infirmary. It was positively swarming with campers, and Apollo kids scrambling around trying to help everyone at the same time. There was a lingering smell of ambrosia, as well as blood and tightly wrapped bandages. 

Clarisse La Rue, both arms clearly broken, was lying down with eyes closed, her face white as a sheet. Travis- no, Connor- no, definitely Travis Stoll's arms were completely wrapped in bandages. The Apollo kids were outnumbered three to one, and Apollo was the second biggest cabin.

"Less hectic today," Will remarked quietly, still walking. Nico was stunned. He decided that he did  not want to be there on a busy day. He found himself lead to a secluded-ish cot in the corner, and was ordered to stay there while Will helped get everything under control. 

Nico sat down, and quietly watched everything that was going on. He didn't realize he was fading into shadow until he tried to lean on his hand and fell right through it. That prompted him to concentrate on staying solid, at least until Will came back. Will.. his thoughts about him were so confusing. He'd started to think of him as someone who actually cared. No, don't think about Will right now. Staying solid is more important.

And then suddenly the son of Apollo was sitting next to him. Nico barely managed to contain his yelp. "Alright." Will said gently. "shirt off." Nico again managed to suppress a yelp. He masterfully turned his face into an indifferent mask and did as Will said. And then Will yelped. "Gods! Nico! What happened?!" His eyes had found the werewolf marks. Wonderful. "A couple of werewolves. Seriously hurt." "I bet." Will said, still eyeing the injuries as if they had just killed one of his siblings. "Who did the stitches?" "Reyna," Nico replied. "She would've gotten the same first-aid training as Jason."

Will nodded. "She's smart. If she hadn't done that, you probably would've died from blood loss. So here's the plan. I'm going to take these stitches out, re-stitch, and then wrap the area with the scratches. Got it?" Nico nodded. He wasn't looking forward to it, it had hurt like hell the first time. Will reached for a needle from the supplies he had, at some point gathered. "Okay, this is nylon. We won't have to take it out." He informed. Nico knew what nylon thread is. Doubtful that it would hurt less. Will, with expert precision, picked out the pre-existing stitches. The wound immediately began to bleed.

He braced himself, clenching his teeth. The needle went straight through his skin. He wasn't ready. He let out a gasp of pain, but before he could start screaming, it was over. Nineteen more times. His shoulders were burning now more than they had directly after the fight that he had gotten the scars in the first place. "Okay, done. You alright, Neeks?" Will asked. Nico didn't even take note of the nickname. "I'm fi-" He didn't even get to finish his thought before he passed out.